Celebrity
On Love O2O • Jan 11, 2017
Title Love O2O
Their relationship is amazing
2 0
On Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo • Jan 10, 2017
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Yessss 8.9
0 0
On Yang Yang • Jan 10, 2017
Person Yang Yang
His charisma is killing me
5 0
On The Legend of the Blue Sea • Jan 9, 2017
Title The Legend of the Blue Sea
Omg the end of ep 15... Bless my heart..
4 0
On Lee Joon Gi • Jan 8, 2017
Person Lee Joon Gi
Love u
1 0
On Rain • Jan 8, 2017
Person Rain
I watched his MAMA 2013 performance last week. He is too charismatic. God bless my eyes...
1 0
On V.I.P. • Jan 8, 2017
Title V.I.P.
Yeah I love bad boys
2 0
On Tomorrow with You • Jan 8, 2017
Title Tomorrow with You
It looks so good.
1 0
On The Legend of the Blue Sea • Jan 7, 2017
Title The Legend of the Blue Sea
Can I give this 11?
5 0
Replying to EunWoo • Dec 31, 2016
Title Shopaholic Louis
Aaah~ how much I while cried watching this drama :*(
But..it wasn't that much sad :(
You cried because it was so beautiful.
1 0
On Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo • Dec 31, 2016
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Omg its 8.8!
6 0
On Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo • Dec 24, 2016
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
This drama gives me smile every episode ahhhhhhhhhh
11 0
On Lee Sung Kyoung • Dec 24, 2016
Person Lee Sung Kyoung
SHE IS TOOOOO CUTEEEEEE
0 0
On Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo • Dec 24, 2016
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Ahhhhhhhhh why so cuteeeee
1 0
On My Dear Cat • Dec 24, 2016
Title My Dear Cat
Looks like cringy
0 0
On Kang Ha Neul • Dec 23, 2016
Person Kang Ha Neul
ah please marry me
1 0
On Misaeng: Incomplete Life • Dec 23, 2016
Title Misaeng: Incomplete Life
This is my favorite drama and it didn't change since i watched this.
3 0
On Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo • Dec 18, 2016
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Omg 2016-2017 drama series are so cute wth
4 0
Replying to Jean • Dec 17, 2016
Title Doctors
Should I watch this? I am very undecided.
Oh okay thanks guys
1 0
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Dec 14, 2016
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
THAT WAS SO COOL
0 0
