News Replying to millevenon • 23 days ago
Title Connecting to You
If I don't get kisses I lose interest
wtf
1 0
On Fourever You • 24 days ago
Title Fourever You
should i watch it or not
0 1
On I Will Knock You • 24 days ago
Title I Will Knock You
only good things abt this series are noey and the music lol
0 0
On Not Me • 24 days ago
Title Not Me
1641 days without not me
4 0
On I Will Knock You • 24 days ago
Title I Will Knock You
nvm it is so boring
0 0
On I Will Knock You • 24 days ago
Title I Will Knock You
actually is not THAT bad now, kinda has a vibe
0 0
On Sin and Love • 25 days ago
Title Sin and Love
is it so bad that its funny again or should i just not watch it 😭
0 1
Replying to giovannas • 25 days ago
Title Knot
don't waste your time
thanks 😭
0 0
Replying to Kisywisy • 25 days ago
Title Knot
I don’t do social media anymore. What has been said about it?? Please tell me they haven’t been saying it’s…
im also not much on social media, i only spend a little time on facebook every day (like 30mins) and there are a lot of scenes repostet, thats how i knew that this series even exist
0 0
On Knot • 25 days ago
Title Knot
is it really that bad? 😭 havent watched anything abt it yet but ive seen a lot if content on social media abt it
2 6
Replying to Its Rare • 25 days ago
Title I Will Knock You
Bom's overactings wasted this series. I just continue woth torture because of Tar.
real
0 0
On I Will Knock You • 25 days ago
Title I Will Knock You
Thi really throws me off, im usually immune to cringe but this is really the cringest character ive ever seen in a thai series
0 0
On I Told Sunset about You • 25 days ago
Title I Told Sunset about You
I rlly need to give this one a second chance
2 1
On I Will Knock You • 25 days ago
Title I Will Knock You
I really can’t decide if I like this or not lol
0 0
On I Will Knock You • 28 days ago
Title I Will Knock You
does it get better after ep1?
0 0
Replying to Igbeabali • 29 days ago
Title Till I See You
There's a Thai bl that has same plot like this!..
what’s the name?
1 2
On The Ex-Morning • 30 days ago
Title The Ex-Morning
loved the series till ep8, wth are ep 9 & 10 💀
0 1
On Bad Buddy • Sep 9, 2026
Title Bad Buddy
this was 5 YEARS ago 😭 i like the series too but some of u really cant move on
5 2
Replying to Candydrama87 • Sep 9, 2026
Title The Trainee
I was going to skip this series but after reading the comments I might give it a try. I watched Not Me amd I'm…
dont go into it w the expectation that this is a offgun bl. it is really not. VERY heavily focused on the side characters and it feels rather like a office romance between random coworkers and offgun are also there somewhere on the side
0 0
On The Edge of Horizon • Sep 5, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon
series so good i had to take breaks from watching it cuz i couldnt take it anymore
9 0
