News
On Your Sky • Jul 22, 2026
Title Your Sky
picked it up again after I dropped it a year ago, and even tho I love the actors, they were the only reason I kept watching. I’m happy i finished it 😭
3 0
On Crazy Love, Moo-Moo! • Jul 20, 2026
Title Crazy Love, Moo-Moo!
when will the OST will be on Spotify?
1 0
On Choi Seung Ho • Jul 15, 2026
Person Choi Seung Ho
he has a new series, the last lock of love, idk when its gonna be added on mdl tho
2 0
Replying to Elari • Jul 14, 2026
Title My Wife's Gunslinger God
I’m one episode in and I HATE how the fl refers to herself in the third person, it’s so cringe. The whole…
thats normal in thai language tho or do u mean they refer to themselves in 3rd person in the subs too
4 0
On Magic Lover • Jul 13, 2026
Title Magic Lover
any new information about Jimmys recast?
1 1
On Crazy Love, Moo-Moo! • Jul 12, 2026
Title Crazy Love, Moo-Moo!
happy that u watched it who,e it was irking, I think I wouldn’tve survived this watching it all at once 😭
0 0
Replying to goddessathena • Jul 12, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
series was made first, novel came later (based on director and his partner's real life story)
do yk where I can get it?
0 1
On Ticket to Heaven • Jul 12, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
is this based on a book, if yes, where can I get it?
0 4
Replying to heavendramalist • Jul 7, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers
no romance Uncle-Niece Relationship
thank you!
2 0
On A Shop for Killers • Jul 7, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers
is this romance/ are the main couple tgt?
0 2
Replying to Jose • Jul 7, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
I believe that was the Thai calendar, not a Budhist calendar date. Today would be 6th July 2569 in Thailand
sometimes series like to adapt to the “western” calendar system for logic reasons. a big part of their watchers are not thai so using the buddism calendar could br confusing. also every thai person knows the “western” system therefore there wont be much confusion
0 0
On Love of Silom (Uncut Ver.) • Jul 7, 2026
Title Love of Silom (Uncut Ver.)
icl i feel like this series is all over the place? its not bad but i cant see a constant red line, it rather jumps from topic to topic
4 0
On Love of Silom (Uncut Ver.) • Jul 2, 2026
Title Love of Silom (Uncut Ver.)
lowk binged the first 4eps
0 0
On Ticket to Heaven • Jul 1, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
cant wait to start this 💟
8 0
Replying to Tota Kwon • Jun 30, 2026
Title Love of Silom
the Official ending date (normal) 10th July, But the fast track ended already.
what does fast track mean here if u dont mind me asking
0 1
Replying to Lookpeach • Jun 29, 2026
Title Love of Silom
Not sure if it's related but it won't let me change the status to completed on my list... Hmmm
in the uncut version it says that it aired 26th of June, ill switch to that one!
1 1
Replying to Lookpeach • Jun 29, 2026
Title Love of Silom
Not sure if it's related but it won't let me change the status to completed on my list... Hmmm
ive just noticed. i dont rlly like starting series mid air but ive checked and the series seems fully aired with all of the 12eps out. idk if there has been a mistake with mdl
3 3
On Love of Silom • Jun 29, 2026
Title Love of Silom
is there a reason why on MDL? It says that it will finish airing 10th of July? All episodes are out already or am I mistaken?
6 8
Replying to Lexie Oakenshield • Jun 28, 2026
Title Beside the Sky
the order of the episodes, or the order of each series?
of the series :)
0 1
Replying to Kavitakamat • Jun 28, 2026
Title Gelboys
I was keeping this series on hold for so long too, started it today and finished 5 eps already. Thats the fastest…
thank u!! 💗
0 1
