News
Replying to Its me duh • Jun 14, 2026
Title Crazy Love, Moo-Moo!
I'm waiting for the peak intro ost to drop on Spotify brooo
frrr
1 0
On Crazy Love, Moo-Moo! • Jun 14, 2026
Title Crazy Love, Moo-Moo!
is the OST on Spotify ?
0 1
On Anakin Maxwell Chang • Jun 13, 2026
Person Anakin Maxwell Chang
he is everywhere 😭
22 0
On Head 2 Head • Jun 9, 2026
Title Head 2 Head
I came for the enemies-to-lovers fluff, stayed for SeaKeen, and unexpectedly got hit by an existential crisis
8 0
Replying to Rea • Jun 7, 2026
Title Crazy Love, Moo-Moo!
I hope the intro's song will be released on Spotify soonn, it's so catchy
frrrr
1 0
On Crazy Love, Moo-Moo! • Jun 7, 2026
Title Crazy Love, Moo-Moo!
it is so stupid that its funny again
2 0
On Dare You to Death • Jun 6, 2026
Title Dare You to Death
are aouboom a couple in this?
0 1
On ClaireBell After the Final Scene • Jun 4, 2026
Title ClaireBell After the Final Scene
icl i dont mind this, i wouldnt wish for a special ep or smth
0 0
Replying to Echantress Maiden from H • Jun 3, 2026
Person MAME
Yeah I'm blacklisting her works
is there a reason?
0 2
Replying to junseongphupha • May 21, 2026
Person Boom Raveewit Jirapongkanon
Him going to jail over alleged bitcoin fraud back in 2018 was not on my bingo card
excuse me what
0 0
Replying to cherry blossom after rai • May 20, 2026
Title The Paradise of Thorns
Guys I rlly wanna watch this but many people are saying that they cried so much that I’m scared to watch this..…
same girl
0 0
On Not Me • May 20, 2026
Title Not Me
not a single day passes where i dont think about not me
5 0
Replying to pollodigitale • May 17, 2026
Review Love You Teacher
I mean, I don't think that's a reasonable excuse since the show tries to present itself as realistic (and also…
I totally get your point, they could’ve added that fr
1 0
On Girl Rules • May 17, 2026
Title Girl Rules
can somebody tell me if this has a toxic vibe? I’m not in the headspace rn 😭
2 2
On Wooju Bakery • May 17, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
normally I don’t watch series with a rating that low but I think the low rating is mainly cuz of the situation, no?
0 0
On Mon Merng Mang • May 17, 2026
Title Mon Merng Mang
the cast has potential
6 0
pollodigitale • May 17, 2026
Review Love You Teacher
let’s not forget that this is fiction and a series after all..
0 2
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • May 13, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
😭 Never thought they could've made the Mom's death even more tragic, but they did. This show is such a hidden…
bro don’t spoil
1 0
On I'm the Most Beautiful Count • Mar 31, 2026
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
why is there literally no plot? 13 eps WAY too long. dont start if u dont like love triangles
0 0
Replying to Xm1012 • Feb 24, 2026
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
This series has two seasons. I followed the watch order recommended by the user mikimika101 in their review.Recommended…
tysm!
1 0
