News
Replying to ayume • Sep 16, 2017
Title Stairway to Stardom
review please, let me know if it worth to watch or not
You can watch it on boxasian.com
0 0
Replying to ayume • Sep 16, 2017
Title Stairway to Stardom
review please, let me know if it worth to watch or not
You can watch it on boxasian.com
0 0
On No Choice • Sep 13, 2017
Title No Choice
There are no current Eng sub for this drama...it's sad because it seems really good!
2 0
On Once upon a Time • Sep 9, 2017
Title Once upon a Time
You definitely have to watch the Eternal Love drama before watching this film. It was like a summarized story of it, but it was also choppy and left a lot of things out. Even the ending was left oddly hanging compared to the drama.
0 0
Replying to JCDRANZER • Feb 20, 2017
Title The Concubine Spoiler
So, who is the father of Hwa Yeon's son? Is it not her former lover but I thought he was an eunuch when she…
The son could likely be from Hwayeon because he wasn't an eunuch until after...
2 0
On Pretty Li Hui Zhen • Jan 31, 2017
Title Pretty Li Hui Zhen
This seems like it would be very similar to "She was Pretty" series...goodness, these kind of dramas are already done
0 2
On Curse of the Golden Flower • Jan 30, 2017
Title Curse of the Golden Flower
This whole movie was very weird, being slowly dramatic with the music and each scene. The only positive was the really great costumes and setting.
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jan 10, 2017
Article kisskh Best of Korea 2016 Winners!
Nice. These are pretty accurate!
1 1
On Ice Fantasy • Jan 6, 2017
Title Ice Fantasy
This was the second Fantasy drama that I've watched and it was amazing. I got usted to the style fast. This is a beautiful story and costumes and setting! My favorite character was Ying Kong Shi!
0 0
On One More Time • Jan 2, 2017
Title One More Time
When I started this, it was enjoyable (kind of like "Groundhog Day" movie) but then it changed after a few episodes I really really dislike how it turned into a "fate" or blame it on a god type of situation.
0 0
On The Miracle • Dec 31, 2016
Title The Miracle
Very cute, light-hearted, and fun short drama! So glad I watched it.
1 0
On Ru Yi • Dec 20, 2016
Title Ru Yi
Where can I watch eng subs for this show? I was only able to watch episode 1 and episode 3-8 (which do not have sound) on youtube. But I haven't found anything for episode 2.
0 0