K-Drama
On Please Don't Date Him • Jun 13, 2021
Title Please Don't Date Him
why is this underrated, this is such a good series and its also short..
9 2
On Love Crossed • Jun 12, 2021
Title Love Crossed
its not perfect but boy this came as a surprise, the story is interesting and the characters are all great like the girls just hit different loved them both and the boys are all cute like personality wise xD so definitely recommended..
2 0
Replying to Estarianne • Jun 12, 2021
Title Nitiman
I like all the dramas everyone else doesn't like, I'm the odd drama liker. I think this couple is super cute.
bestie i feel you bcus same HAHA
6 1
On Nitiman • Jun 12, 2021
Title Nitiman
just want to say I actually enjoying this series a lot, thank you bye have a great day..
8 0
On Moonlight • Jun 9, 2021
Title Moonlight
the ironic moment when you wish FL voice is actually dub lol, a lot of people liked it and i want to like it too but maybe nxt time sorry Ryan, will put this on hold..
3 1
Replying to tarjig • Jun 9, 2021
Title Moonlight
Okay, I like the ML and SML. Drama was cute at time, but I just cannot stand the baby talk from the FL. Drives…
this is also what drives me crazy, I see great reviews/comments but the FL voice test my patience T^T
0 0
Replying to Misakaa • Jun 8, 2021
Title Mr. X and I Spoiler
where to watch this one?I found the one with similar one but its showing 6 epi total.!
try hotpot.tv thats where i watched..
0 0
Replying to cas • May 27, 2021
Person Hank Wang
Idk about everyone else but for me, he has a very strong resemblance to Kang Daniel XD
when he smile right.? i actually think of JayB first but JayB and Daniel also look a like so xD
2 1
On Oh My Drama Lover • May 26, 2021
Title Oh My Drama Lover
I enjoyed this a lot and so happy that the main girl is not annoying and useless, really thank you for creating her character beautifully, also really enjoyed the romance a lot, and while the ending is typical i just hope its longer or explored more..
4 0
Replying to Raye • May 26, 2021
Title Oh My Boss! Love Not Included
I really enjoyed this drama but i want to say this to see if anyone else agrees with me? jun and nami's relationship…
i mean yes both of them is in early 20s but after watching episode 1 i know for a fact this will be light as a feather or vanilla as it can be, maybe i just watched too many jdorama.?
0 0
Replying to crlsb • May 24, 2021
Title Papa & Daddy
They are just playing the pitty card. It was one of their most whatched shows ever.
This is what i can’t understand really..
0 0
On Move to Heaven • May 16, 2021
Title Move to Heaven
I enjoyed this a lot and easily become one of my fave it just that i have 3 problems with it, 1st is that this season is too short i believe 12 or 13 episodes is like a perfect for this drama, 2nd is the ending like it's not bad it just that I already imagine a lot of things like bad things and I don't like it xD and last is that this drama is dark like DC movies dark because I need to increase the brightness of my computer just to this some scenes better HAHA
3 0
Replying to 8566819 • May 14, 2021
Title Nitiman
Really? I thought FUTS did an excellent job establishing the characters and premise in EP1. What was it that you…
For me FUTS ep 1 is so cliche and is so over the top with everything that it kinda throw me off, good thing they balance it out..
1 0
Replying to BL4Ever • May 11, 2021
Title Nitiman
I didn’t like the first episode of Fish either! I was like ooohhh noooo, but then it got better so far haha
i thought im the only one xD
0 0
On Nitiman • May 10, 2021
Title Nitiman
honestly i dont like the first epsidoe of fish upon the sky but only that episode bcus i enjoyed the following episodes and the weird thing is, the same thing happened here, i didnt enjoyed the first episode, idk whats with me and the enemy2lovers episode one tropes that i dont like lol anyway really excited to see episode 2..
5 4
Replying to 9002825 • May 6, 2021
Person Bae Suzy
Why is that? I dont understand why would you do that, or were the things added not true? It seems weird to me…
if you go to imdb page do you see actors dating history.? No! because it's irrelevant, it will only be relevant if they got married or engaged at least but if it is only a dating history then go to Wikipedia or something to see it or her whole life.. Also if someone gonna add something then add her awards and her achievements then I will not delete it because that is relevant, and just because it did happened doesn't mean you're gonna put it all in there everything has its place, you don't put the trash bin in the spotlight besides the paintings..
5 0
Replying to Kenny • May 5, 2021
Title House of the Dark Shadows
Smn commented "This is not boys love, this is hot daddies love" and I have been waiting for that for way too long!
agree, just hope it all ends well..
1 0
Replying to Nana8 • Apr 16, 2021
Person Max Kornthas Rujeerattanavorapan
He's so handsome *-*
i agree uwu
2 2
Replying to Hermine Voltaire • Apr 16, 2021
Title The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note
The best Zhang Qi Ling for me is Huang Jun Jie. I swear if we cut that actor, he will bleed fire... just like…
i guess to each his own..
5 1
On HIStory4: Close to You • Apr 12, 2021
Title HIStory4: Close to You
The more I watch of this show the more I become convinced that I'm still enjoying the show â•®( ̄▽ ̄)â•
5 0
