K-Drama
On The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note • Mar 1, 2021
Title The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note
where are you.?
5 0
Replying to 8369419 • Feb 25, 2021
Title Sisyphus: The Myth
Don't bother. This one is a joke and an insult to the audience...If you didn't like PSH before, you're going to…
all im saying is i will not expect something big, bcus boy if i expected it to be really like 12monkeys and it turn out to be not then the disappointment will be real..
0 0
Replying to izaya5k • Feb 25, 2021
Title The Night beyond the Tricornered Window
you will have to wait 6 months after the release for the DVD to be released and then you will have to wait extra…
it just that i thought its from streaming service but i guess not :(
0 0
On Welcome to Xiang Yan Tun • Feb 25, 2021
Title Welcome to Xiang Yan Tun
WHERE.????
3 0
Replying to 8369419 • Feb 25, 2021
Title Sisyphus: The Myth
Don't bother. This one is a joke and an insult to the audience...If you didn't like PSH before, you're going to…
well i guess ill try to see it and dont expect too much and lower my expect and think its like Alice xD
1 2
On Ojisama to Neko • Feb 25, 2021
Title Ojisama to Neko
omg i loved the manga, why did i just found it T^T i guess better late than never..
1 0
Replying to 8369419 • Feb 25, 2021
Title Sisyphus: The Myth
Don't bother. This one is a joke and an insult to the audience...If you didn't like PSH before, you're going to…
is Jo Seung Woo not enough to watch this, i like the genre T^T
1 5
Replying to Meowskie • Feb 16, 2021
Title Lost Romance Spoiler
I feel you because I also didn't like this drama that much and I was also confused because everybody was like…
they wake up in the real world with their memories from the novel so kinda like they continue their romance in the real world..
0 1
On Baby Vampire Blues • Feb 9, 2021
Title Baby Vampire Blues
remember sharing is caring v...v
0 0
Replying to Prompto • Feb 9, 2021
Title To My Star
my goodness, all the scenes where they are lovingly spending time in the house together after becoming official,…
I also watched the behind the scene and they looked so comfortable with each other that it translate to screen, just hope this is longer so we can see more backstory of each character v...v
4 0
On To My Star • Feb 8, 2021
Title To My Star
I feel so single after watching this, thank you very much haha joking aside this drama is really good from star to finish love it all..
9 2
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Feb 5, 2021
Title Ultimate Note
a viewer raised the question in Tomb of the Sea (2018): Who is Zhang Rishan? Is he related to Zhang FoYe or Zhang…
I think I read somewhere before that Zhang Rishan is like a very distance family member of Zhang Qiling, like they both came from the Zhang family it just that Rishan family was outside of the main family where Qiling is from the main branch, and also the Zhang family though not really confirmed kinda have special blood that makes them age very very slow that's why they still look the same..
3 0
Replying to mahiba • Feb 3, 2021
Title Lost Romance
Preface: I used to not understand why people would get mad when a show is overrated on MDL. I guess today is the…
I feel you because I also didn't like this drama that much and I was also confused because everybody was like praising it so much so I was expecting something like The Romance of Tiger and Rose level but nope this one is not for me..
2 3
On Mackenyu • Feb 3, 2021
Person Mackenyu
the power this guy have, deserve better!!!
2 0
Replying to Meowskie • Feb 2, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
btw im just really curious on why they speak japanese here and there, like whats the story behind it.?
looks like I miss it, thanks guys..
0 0
On We Best Love: No. 1 For You • Feb 2, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
btw im just really curious on why they speak japanese here and there, like whats the story behind it.?
2 6
On The Night beyond the Tricornered Window • Jan 30, 2021
Title The Night beyond the Tricornered Window
pls share your info TwT
0 0
Replying to Luviah 2014 • Jan 28, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
Haha. Yeah what is going on.
I also don't know, looks like it's so good they broke the system xD
4 0
On We Best Love: No. 1 For You • Jan 28, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
The score is 66.4/10 I CANNOT HAHA
20 4
On Gen Y • Jan 28, 2021
Title Gen Y
I actually dropped this series because of a mess this is, but then I saw a spoiler in the finale, and all I can say is wow, it made me intrigue about the season 2 but boy oh boy I don't know if I have the strength HAHA
2 0
