News
Replying to Sesra • Jan 25, 2021
Person Na In Woo
I was searching the exact same thing and this is it :D https://www.instagram.com/10042n00/
Thank you very much ~<3
0 0
On Na In Woo • Jan 25, 2021
Person Na In Woo
does he have an IG bcus girl can't find it HAHA
0 2
Replying to Krizzyfire • Jan 24, 2021
Title Find Yourself
is the female lead a strong independent character till the end in this drama?
maybe just me but for me no..
6 0
On Jung Won Chang • Jan 24, 2021
Person Jung Won Chang
is his age for real, he looks young..
13 0
Replying to aostrbl • Jan 23, 2021
Title Rush into Danger
still no subs?
ikr also waiting for subs T^T
0 0
Replying to Meowskie • Jan 23, 2021
Title Reunion: The Sound of the Providence Season 2
i was looking for your comment to see if i should watch this or not because your comment on season 1 is spot on…
I tried this season but it just so different for me so I’ll pass, even Long ge can’t save this show for me because characters are just way too different plus girl sure is annoying I think enjoyed Tomb of the Sea more, also haven’t watched Mystic9 so for now Reunion is also my least favourite, waiting to see the Lost Tomb 2 sequel :3
2 0
Replying to Amigo_Love • Jan 22, 2021
Title The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note
Apparently coming out in Feb? Can anyone confirm?
Thats the rumour but i hope its true i need wuxie and qiling again since i didnt like reunion..
3 1
Replying to ilovecdrama • Jan 22, 2021
Title The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note
Can anyone tell me whats next to ultimate note, i wanted to cry everytime the series will end you know i miss…
No direct sequel after ultimate note theres tomb of the sea where yuliang did a guest role for 5 episodes but it is set 10 years later so wuxie is older and same as reunion but didnt like reunion much anyway, this drama is a direct continuation to lost tomb 2 and the reason they have different cast is because they made this the same time they did ultimate note..
3 1
Replying to Amigo_Love • Jan 21, 2021
Title Reunion: The Sound of the Providence Season 2
I tried but I give up. This one is not my cup of tea. All of them feel so OOC and the plotline is not that interesting...
i was looking for your comment to see if i should watch this or not because your comment on season 1 is spot on so i guess i would not waste my time here and will just re-watch lost tomb 2 or ultimate note xD
0 3
On Awaken • Jan 21, 2021
Title Awaken
this drama could be great, the characters actually disappointed me big time. i was expecting more from them but i guess my bar is too high but still overall enjoyed it and pretty entertaining..
7 0
Replying to Vere • Jan 20, 2021
Title Xiang Long
Anyone know the name of the light novel this is based on? Are there any English translations?
tell me about it, im really curious where can i find the novel..
2 0
lo_ve • Jan 20, 2021
Article Son Ho Jun to have a special appearance on "The Uncanny Counter"
I click because I just want to say that Son Ho Jun is looking like Bai Yu like dam xD
0 0
Replying to Anny • Jan 19, 2021
Title Breaking Dawn
Anyone know if the novel is being translated? Can't seem to find it anywhere
also interested in the novel..
5 0
Replying to Halsyeon • Jan 19, 2021
Article Sweet Home (2020) vs Alice in Borderland (2020): Which One Is For You? (Spoiler-Free)
The webtoon isn't really like the drama (Sweet Home) so you may try it out anyways. I haven't read the webtoon…
I don't think so, I heard someone said that the personality of the characters and development were change and that's the only good thing I like about the webtoon so I pass..
0 1
Aladdin • Jan 19, 2021
Article Sweet Home (2020) vs Alice in Borderland (2020): Which One Is For You? (Spoiler-Free)
Drop Sweet Home manga so will not watch it but on the other hand Alice in Borderland is a great manga, haven't seen the live action yet tho
5 3
Replying to Erizu • Jan 18, 2021
Title Flower of Evil
On ep 3 now and I honestly don't see what the hype is about. It is good, but not amazing. Kind of predictable…
Nobody Knows is a great drama but not everyone will enjoy it, but in this it's like more pop if its music, so yeah lots of people will enjoy this..
3 1
Replying to Anuradha R • Jan 17, 2021
Title Tomb of the Sea Spoiler
Which part should i watch first?And from what order should i watch until 2020
https://kisskh.at/discussions/the-lost-tomb-season-1/56553-order-to-watch-the-lost-tomb-series
2 1
On Color Rush • Jan 14, 2021
Title Color Rush
Been anticipating this since episode 1 because of that news , and I'm really enjoying it so now I wonder how this will play out..
1 0
Replying to Mai • Jan 8, 2021
Title Twenty Again
I think it is more “Age Regression.” AKA, she gets younger.
so its different from the original..
0 0
On Gen Y • Dec 30, 2020
Title Gen Y
i feel like Wayu didnt cry this week bcus he will cry again nxt week lmao..
14 0
