News
Replying to Moonzy • Jul 5, 2026
Title Payback
I hope the BossNoeul fans don't come for me, but I lowkey ship Sky and Pakin.
Agree while hiding in the bush...
17 0
On Love Class Season 3 • Jul 4, 2026
Title Love Class Season 3
Not that I'm complaining but I dont understand how the other couple (not Khun) suddenly got on good terms. I feel like I missed an episode...
14 4
On Ticket to Heaven • Jul 4, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven Spoiler
The relief I felt when Tanrak walked into the church...
10 0
On Wu • Jul 2, 2026
Title Wu
The final episode was very anticlimactic but the series overall was okay
8 0
On The Summer You Kissed Me • Jun 26, 2026
Title The Summer You Kissed Me
It ended too quick 😅
3 0
Replying to Bi_Myself • Jun 26, 2026
Title Love Class Season 3
I'm so jealous of the people that works watch this when it's done airing. But, I guess i could leave it to marinate…
Good idea
1 0
On Love Class Season 3 • Jun 26, 2026
Title Love Class Season 3
They are losing me...
6 0
On Knot • Jun 26, 2026
Title Knot
Finally only 4 more days!!!
3 0
On Lately, It's Winter Season • Jun 24, 2026
Title Lately, It's Winter Season
Finally I can start this one...
6 2
Replying to aeon • Jun 23, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
Why let comments influence your opinion instead of forming an opinion by yourself, simply by giving it a try?…
I'm scared haha. I dont want another 'When the stars gossip' situation. I will wait to see the comments after today's episode if I will jump in
0 1
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Jun 23, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
I was looking forward to this series because I love Seo in Guk, but from the comments I think I will skip it (because I love Seo In Guk)
1 6
On My Secret Boyfriends • Jun 22, 2026
Title My Secret Boyfriends
You know what, hell yeah! I loved the Korean version but this pilot gave a different vibe that seems interesting...
3 0
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 20, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
Oh Cha Segye and Shin Seori, you will be sorely missed...❤️
6 1
On Ticket to Heaven • Jun 20, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
I must say seeing Krit's dad end up like that was a little cathartic 🤭
14 0
On Check in to You • Jun 20, 2026
Title Check in to You
I see strongberry is making a comeback! It was pretty decent. Could have been longer and more fleshed out but it was okay
1 0
On Lost to You • Jun 19, 2026
Title Lost to You
Wait, so the girl outs the doc, gets his whole life wrecked, and now we're supposed to believe everyone's kumbaya-ing around the table? Did Gaga skip an episode for me or what? 😒
7 3
On Love Class Season 3 • Jun 19, 2026
Title Love Class Season 3
All the episodes are so short, I feel like I would have to do a rewatch once its over just to appreciate it more
4 0
On Unknown Lover • Jun 18, 2026
Title Unknown Lover
I am so in!
8 0
On When Oranges Fall • Jun 18, 2026
Title When Oranges Fall
I love Koh one's parents...
5 0
On The Boy and I Who Will Break Up in 100 Days • Jun 14, 2026
Title The Boy and I Who Will Break Up in 100 Days
So its mockumentary style. It's pretty good but you have to really pay attention because they mainly talk, you can't watch it casually...
10 1
