Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 21, 2022
On When Oranges Fall • May 23, 2026
I love them so much. And live action Jummo is cute too. I am dreading next week because I am not following them to whatever platform if it's not on YouTube...
0 0
Replying to DeborhaR • May 19, 2026
Title ChermChey
I was already not a fan of their previous projects because I don’t think Yim and Tutor are particularly strong…
I dropped Battle of the Writers and The Middleman's Love. Maybe I won't start this one 😅
6 1
Replying to misspulane • May 13, 2026
Title Double Helix Spoiler
..are you referring to the brother?
No just in general :)
1 0
Replying to pakunook • May 12, 2026
damn they're my age 💔
If you are an old hag then I am decrepit at 38 😅
3 1
On Journey with You • May 9, 2026
I like that it is easy to follow. I struggled with Meet You At The Blossom and Kill To Love for some reason...
5 0
On My Royal Nemesis • May 9, 2026
Time travel is my jam! I eat them up every time. There is no way I was gonna jump in after it was done, I had to start immediately and I thoroughly enjoyed the first 2 episodes...
11 0
On Double Helix • May 9, 2026
Title Double Helix
I was thinking aww, their relationship is so cute, I wonder what happened? Then I got my answer fast 🤭😅
Interesting start
8 2
On Love upon a Time • May 9, 2026
I really relate to that user who always comments 'inject it in me' because I am OBSESSED!! The time usually flies by when watching every episode and this one was a doozy. I really cried with them...
4 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • May 8, 2026
If this was a standalone series, like without the 'Only Friends' attached to the title, I probably would have enjoyed it more because on its own it's a pretty decent series. But don't cosplay as Only Friends only to deliver *insert generic drama name*
6 0
On Wu • May 7, 2026
Title Wu
It was pretty interesting. I was scared to watch it at night so I waited for morning but it wasn't so bad
2 0