Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 21, 2022
On Wu • May 7, 2026
Title Wu
It was pretty interesting. I was scared to watch it at night so I waited for morning but it wasn't so bad
2 0
On Wu • May 5, 2026
Title Wu
I just hope its on YouTube
1 1
On Sweet Blood • May 2, 2026
Title Sweet Blood
I'm getting better at spotting AI, that fight was fake af. This series was just meh, not good but not bad either. Very forgettable though...
2 0
On Love upon a Time • May 2, 2026
Another perfect episode!! This series I think will fit that horse meme where the horse is on fire from the first to the last episode...
14 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • May 2, 2026
They took everything we loved about season 1, rinsed it out then gave us back this watered down safe version where the worst thing that could happen was an almost kiss. Only Friends? Dream on...
9 0
Replying to Contrast • May 2, 2026
Title Contrast
Replying to deleted comment
Thanks!! I'm getting out more 🫶
0 0
On Contrast • May 1, 2026
Title Contrast
I really enjoyed this one, even though they gave us the dead fish lip press...
12 2
On Life in Smokey Blue • Apr 30, 2026
Am I shallow if I say I find it boring? I mean I like slice of life as much as the next guy, but its like watching paint dry...
10 2
Replying to Snoflysse • Apr 29, 2026
Title Peach Lover
Well, I never thought that I'll be back here, because I didn't think that we'll get a special episode!So, I got…
If you were trying to dissuade me from watching the special Ep, you have failed spectacularly because it is the top of my agenda the second I get home 😅
8 1
On Sold Out on You • Apr 27, 2026
The second episode didn't really seal the deal for me. I should have started Perfect crown instead of this one, but oh well. I like Kim Bum and Ahn Hyo Seop so I will give it an honest try this week...
2 2