Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 21, 2022
On The Sun from Another Star • Apr 13, 2026
I am always afraid to open this comment section because there is that one person always posting novel spoilers...some of us are waiting to read later, leave some for us damn!
0 0
On My Romance Scammer • Apr 13, 2026
As much as I love this show, I agree, there weren’t enough consequences for Tim. Them getting back together didn’t hit as hard as it would have if they’d been apart for like a year...
14 2
On Love Alert • Apr 12, 2026
Title Love Alert
Finally finished this. It was so bad...Please be 40% more picky with your projects dear James and Kad...
4 1
Replying to Situda Ayesha • Apr 11, 2026
Guys do I need to watch season 1 before starting this I stopped watching season 1 after 2 episodes so now to start…
Nah, you dont have to. But again the cameos from S1 cast wouldn't excite you much so there's that...
12 1
On Love upon a Time • Apr 11, 2026
I replayed that scene with Net by the pier just standing there looking gorgeous so many times...my goodness! He is GORGEOUS
16 0
On The Sun from Another Star • Apr 10, 2026
I really like that scene in the gym, not because of the girl but because of Dao holding his own. Then when Arthit was ready to go postal on her and Dao holds him back...super hot!
2 0
On Dating Game • Apr 8, 2026
Title Dating Game
Just started this since it's on Netflix. Seems interesting so far. I hope that lower rating isn't because it gets bad later on, but I will keep watching. I loved episode 1...
0 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Apr 4, 2026
We are halfway in and I think its time I accepted the fact that I wont get what I am looking for. I will just focus on enjoying the show as it is. But I am very underwhelmed by how tame everything is...
Is it the same crew from Season 1? They shouldn't have called it Only Friends. it should have just been 'Dream On'
16 0