Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 21, 2022
On Never Let Me Go • Feb 27, 2026
Randomly got the urge to rewatch this. Palm 😍😍 now that is a fine man right there!! Also I had forgotten there was once PerthChimon 🤭 it feels strange...
2 3
On Peach Lover • Feb 24, 2026
Title Peach Lover
I fast forwarded though a lot of today's episode but I'm pretty sure I didn't miss a thing...
3 4
On Peach Lover • Feb 24, 2026
Title Peach Lover
I hope that 'dad' doesn't become a thing. I am still recovering from 'khun dad' and had flashbacks...
11 3
Replying to saumya • Feb 24, 2026
do i have to watch only friends the 1st part to understand the concept? (p.s- I'm only here for aouboom rn. later…
Probably not. I imagine the story will be different though Boston is here
10 0
On Cosmetic Playlover Season 2 • Feb 21, 2026
I accidentally watched season 1 episode 6 last night instead of season 2, and the difference was jarring! They really fell off, even their chemistry is not the same. This really didn’t need a second season...
4 1
On Cat for Cash • Feb 17, 2026
Title Cat for Cash
I want more talking cats! We already know FirstKhao have insane chemistry...
8 0
On Peach Lover • Feb 17, 2026
Title Peach Lover
If you're not gonna pretend to have a plot, at least give me extended NC scenes...
Pick a lane my dear guilty pleasure show!
10 0
On Beside the Sky • Feb 16, 2026
It was a fun watch. It was only rough for the first few episodes. Once the friend group came in it became fun. Very bingeworthy...
5 0
On Beside the Sky • Feb 15, 2026
2 episodes in and my stomach is in knots...I knew this series would stress me out but I have time today 😅
0 0
On Opposites Attract • Feb 15, 2026
Ho Won has such cute and pincheable cheeks, I can't take him seriously. But the drama is kinda interesting and I think 6.4 is a bit unfair. At least above 7...
1 0