Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 21, 2022
Replying to milkybear • Mar 7, 2026
its not as spicy??? ur eyes gotta be closed bro, if u wanna watch 🌽 just see that
Okay I'll give you that...
1 1
Replying to milkybear • Mar 7, 2026
its not as spicy??? ur eyes gotta be closed bro, if u wanna watch 🌽 just see that
I'm gonna need you to back all the way up please and thanks
3 3
On Only Friends: Dream On • Mar 7, 2026
Its not as spicy as season 1 (so far. I hope it changes). I even still remember Boston and Nick get freaky deaky in episode 2 part 2/4 🤭 But Arnold has me on my 🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️
7 6
On Therapy • Mar 6, 2026
Title Therapy
The guy smiled!! I thought he was a robot 🤭
7 0
On Therapy • Mar 5, 2026
Title Therapy
Some of the styles there are doing aren't even physically possible unless they are just 'sword fighting' 🤭
12 0
Replying to Roseanne24 • Mar 5, 2026
Title Peach Lover
Whatever episode it was, I'm sure you didn't haha. Theres about 5 minutes of plot per episode.
Good looking out 🫡
1 0
Replying to Roseanne24 • Mar 5, 2026
Title Peach Lover
Whatever episode it was, I'm sure you didn't haha. Theres about 5 minutes of plot per episode.
🤣 this was episode 6 maybe? I haven't even watched the latest episode...
0 2
On Pro Bono • Mar 4, 2026
Title Pro Bono
Wow, what a ride!! I am so behind on my other shows because the story was so captivating!! Bravo...
1 0
On Pro Bono • Mar 3, 2026
Title Pro Bono
It is so good!!!! I like such series where there are side stories alongside the main story. But episode 4 has me sobbing...
2 0
On Reloved • Mar 1, 2026
Title Reloved
Decided to finish this after dropping it since they did the thing 😒
I am 80% less satisfied with the final episode than I would have been if they hadn't done that...
3 0
On Peach Lover • Feb 28, 2026
Title Peach Lover
I keep seeing comments dragging the AI but I havent noticed it. I would totally get catfished 🙆‍♀️
2 1
On Duang with You • Feb 28, 2026
I really like how simple this series is so far. Boy likes boy, boy pursues boy. Simple and fun! I don't know why I was hesitating to start...
4 0