Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 6, 2023
Replying to xx7 • Sep 6, 2023
we don't know yet because they only released the schedule until the 10th episode!
is tomorrow just one episode again?
0 2
Replying to AmeliaPond • Sep 6, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
About the other spies who are there since years : they dont need an antidote? 🧐
I'm thinking they introduced the fly thing after Anonymous basically disappeared. Wufeng needs a way to force the spies to give info on a frequent, regular basis rather than one clue in 20 years.
13 2
On My Journey to You • Sep 6, 2023
I think GZY is a pawn for different groups and has no idea. What I'm hoping is once he realizes it, he becomes who he is meant to be and stands on top.
11 0
Replying to sakie • Sep 5, 2023
Who do you think will die if you had to pick 5 characters? Join in the fun and start listing, even if you only…
Shangguan

Shangjue

Han Ya Qi

Jin Fan
1 0
Replying to Hannah Kirstien • Sep 5, 2023
YWS might be a double agent under Han Ya Si and Han Ya Qi. And SGQ's role is to put all suspicions to her, although…
Ooh. This is a good theory!
0 0
Replying to Cho Na • Sep 2, 2023
They don't introduce characters on the screen as other dramas do. I'm trying to figure out who is who.
Yes, I watched ep 1 and im going to rewatch it before moving to ep 2
1 0
Replying to Grumpy Witch • Aug 23, 2023
I haven't been able to watch anything except the The Legend of Zhuohua since I finished this and Mysterious Lotus…
Heck yeah!!
1 0
Replying to Kokuto • Aug 23, 2023
I'm the same. It's hard for me watch other shows, unless they are completely different in tone. I finally finished…
I've watched Reset, which was really good and engaging because you're trying to figure out what is causing a time loop. I ended up watching Hidden Love and I did like it. But that's about it! Like you, I'll only watch if I'm following a particular actor.
1 1
Replying to Grumpy Witch • Aug 23, 2023
I haven't been able to watch anything except the The Legend of Zhuohua since I finished this and Mysterious Lotus…
Right?! I hope it's as good as the trailer!! I was literally saying WOW!
0 2
Replying to Grumpy Witch • Aug 22, 2023
I haven't been able to watch anything except the The Legend of Zhuohua since I finished this and Mysterious Lotus…
My Journey to You - looks like rumor is this Sunday but I guess you never know! I have been looking forward to that one, though.
1 12
Replying to Grumpy Witch • Aug 22, 2023
I haven't been able to watch anything except the The Legend of Zhuohua since I finished this and Mysterious Lotus…
Maybe I will start with MLC and then jump back in for Destined (I'm halfway through). By then, hopefully I have recovered enough! 😆 I think another upcoming drama I've been waiting for is coming soon, too. I need to go check the comments on the MDL page and see what's going on.
0 13
Replying to Kokuto • Aug 22, 2023
I'm the same. It's hard for me watch other shows, unless they are completely different in tone. I finally finished…
Ooh, I had also put Under the Skin on my watchlist!! I don't typically like contemporary dramas but I am willing to try for him. 😂
2 3
Replying to Grumpy Witch • Aug 22, 2023
I haven't been able to watch anything except the The Legend of Zhuohua since I finished this and Mysterious Lotus…
I'm thinking of going back for MLC. I don't want a heavy romance show right now and I think I read MLC is light on the romance? I want to watch Legend of Zhuohua but don't think I'm ready for that yet. 😅 I actually need to finish Destined. I really like it but stopped watching for whatever reason.
0 15
Replying to Kokuto • Aug 22, 2023
I'm the same. It's hard for me watch other shows, unless they are completely different in tone. I finally finished…
Maybe that's what I need - a different tone. I had watched most of the first episode of MLC when it came out, but fell asleep towards the end. Maybe I will go back to it.
2 16
On Lost You Forever • Aug 22, 2023
I haven't been able to watch anything (exception: I did watch the first episode of Love You Seven Times) since finishing this last week. 🥺 It's like I need a mental break to move on.
6 41
Replying to Aimikomi • Aug 22, 2023
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
I wish he would find out that she was conscious the whole 37 years and her spirit was with him the whole time
Also, he was shocked when she mentioned the merfolk courting song.
1 0
Replying to fancy • Aug 16, 2023
She saw it rocking back and forth and still went 🤣🤣
I was dying 🤣 her face when she came back 😂😂😂😂
0 0
Replying to Susuwatari789 • Aug 16, 2023
Rumor is winter Jan 2024
I first read Dec 2024 for some reason! Yikes! 😂 Jan 2024 is ok. My New Year's present. Also my birthday present because my birthday is end of Dec. 🤣
0 0