Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 24 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 6, 2023
Replying to xx7 • Sep 7, 2023
Are there any theories what SGQ's mission is? I don't remember there being any hints so far. I'm pretty sure it's…
My current theory is that she is using GSJ to get closer to GYZ. GYZ is not of marriageable age yet so she can't be his bride. But GSJ and GYZ are super close and this is the best way to get access to GYZ. I think her main mission is to get info about the Herb Elixir and the poison weapons he makes. Imagine if Wufeng had a pill to prevent being poisoned. They'd be pretty much invincible.
10 1
Replying to paxxie • Sep 7, 2023
Ok y'all.. I am dying to know whose "Journey" this is? I'm tempted to say FL and ML to each other because, you…
I was wondering the same. It seems there are lots of pairs here. The two brothers, the two cousins who act like brothers, WYS and her sister, WYS and GZY. I would even say WYS and SGQ are a pair in a way.
6 0
On My Journey to You • Sep 7, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
Did the tokens that Han Ya Si threw into the mud pit when YWS and her sister won against the other girls say "Chi" ?
2 11
Replying to Susuwatari789 • Sep 7, 2023
The conversation goes like this:HYS: Don’t worry, not dead. Tapped the acupuncture that’s all. In awhile it…
Thanks!
0 0
Replying to SlytherinGirl • Sep 7, 2023
It’s probably bad translation. There’s no “he or she” in Chinese and I see them get used incorrectly all…
That's what it sounds like happened. Thanks!
1 0
Replying to AmeliaPond • Sep 7, 2023
I think the translation is not good, it would be them. I also see in other episode where they wrote he/him for…
Thank you! I watched on iQiyi twice and it said he so I was confused. This makes sense and now I can stop overthinking it. 🤣
0 0
On My Journey to You • Sep 7, 2023
Question about Episode 1 at the beginning when they break into the room:

Han Ya Si tells Yun, "don't worry, he's not dead, I only immobilized him."

Who is "he" ?? It looked like just the girl, her mom brushing her hair, and a maid were in the room. Was one of them a man dressing like a woman or was there a man outside guarding the room?
0 7
Replying to nightdews • Sep 7, 2023
I am surely gonna re-watch this atleast 2 more times, after the whole series ends. I goota sum up things once…
Im getting ready to comment about a question,please read it and let me know your thoughts!
0 4
Replying to hafu_girl • Sep 7, 2023
I already started rewatching, this time with a notebook. haha
Too much info swimming around if I had to remember it on my head only 😆 i also keep mixing up Xue and Yue so i needed to write it down haha
2 0
Replying to sakie • Sep 7, 2023
1 ep daily mon-fri, except 2 eps on Wed.
oh that sucks. I thought it was going to be one every day and two on Wed 😭
0 1
Replying to paxxie • Sep 7, 2023
Does anyone plan on watching this again once it's completed? I feel like there's so much going on that I'm missing…
I already started rewatching, this time with a notebook. haha
6 3
Replying to serhine • Sep 7, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
I think they didn't reveal his face because he is adult XTZ. The dynamics are the same. The hidden man and the…
Yup!! For me, i focus on what has already happened and don't watch the trailers. But I have seen enough comments about the brother being alive that I just assume that part is true.
0 0
Replying to serhine • Sep 7, 2023
I think they didn't reveal his face because he is adult XTZ. The dynamics are the same. The hidden man and the…
Haha for real!! I went back and started rewatching and taking notes so I already feel like I am getting bombarded by my own thoughts 😵 I love it, though!
0 2
Replying to serhine • Sep 7, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
She is slowly falling for him. If you go back to when he stood up for her during the identity verification even…
That would be a perfect ending!! Here's hoping!!
2 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Sep 7, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
Madam Wuji's goes by 雾姬夫人 Wù Jī Fūrén. Fūrén夫人 is just Madam and the 姬Jī means concubine.…
I think someone is using the Anonymous name to help their own cause/create hysteria. But now I'm forgetting - how does everyone outside of YWS and SGQ know about Anonymous? Is the blood note the first time everyone else has heard of Anonymous?
0 1
Replying to Madoncdramas • Sep 7, 2023
I am only on episode 7 but I find it hard to accept that every time these two girls come up with such hole filled…
I hear you. I understand that at least Shangjue is suspicious and trying to figure out what is going on, but the beginning of the show indicated the Gong family doesn't mess around when it comes to protecting their family. I feel that the 2 spies would at least be imprisoned at this point.
1 0
Replying to serhine • Sep 7, 2023
I think they didn't reveal his face because he is adult XTZ. The dynamics are the same. The hidden man and the…
Really good theory! ahhh I wish they would drop the whole series at once, although it would give me a massive headache to binge it. lol
1 4
Replying to serhine • Sep 7, 2023
She is slowly falling for him. If you go back to when he stood up for her during the identity verification even…
I think she is starting to care about him, but I don't think it's going to be a HE for them. I think she will end up sacrificing herself for him. She said in a flashback that she should decide for herself how to die and I think she will choose to die for the person she loves.
2 4
Replying to xx7 • Sep 7, 2023
we don't know yet because they only released the schedule until the 10th episode!
Sad face
1 0