News
On A Moment but Forever • Mar 18, 2025
Title A Moment but Forever
I hope it comes soon!
4 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 28, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
How long is the Bodhi Village arc? I don't like it 😭
5 1
Replying to RomanticRosebud_BL • Jan 26, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
FY is a demon Lord(Jing Yuan gave him his powers so now he is a Demon God like JY.) BS is more complicated. She…
Thank you!
1 0
Replying to SandraNoLie • Jan 26, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
They are God she is also Godess in human form. she became human God as i get it.
thank you! I will keep enjoying it
1 1
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 26, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
I'm still watching but have seen the spoilers that the ML and FL get married at the end. What form are they when they get married? Like a god, demon, human, etc.
2 5
Replying to cuiliin • Jan 16, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
It was probably ZY who disguised himself.
That is my assumption as well.
0 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Jan 16, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
I started watching it while waiting for new episodes of MM. It didn't hook me immediately like MM did, but I've…
I don't mind non-romance dramas! It's good to change it up and watch different things.
2 1
Replying to 10459027 • Jan 15, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
oh how about in the eternal clans ? One clan caused a massacre and we haven’t unpacked the rest.😭
haha yes!!
1 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Jan 15, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
I started watching it while waiting for new episodes of MM. It didn't hook me immediately like MM did, but I've…
I haven't watched that one yet, but it's on my list to check out! I've seen mixed reviews so it's good to see that you like it. I will give it a shot
0 5
Replying to 10459027 • Jan 15, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
oh how about in the eternal clans ? One clan caused a massacre and we haven’t unpacked the rest.😭
Let's join Bright Moon Palace together!
4 2
Replying to 10459027 • Jan 15, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
anyone tuning into The Blossoming Love
I started watching it while waiting for new episodes of MM. It didn't hook me immediately like MM did, but I've watched 6 eps now and am moderately invested in it.
3 7
Replying to lotusrootporkrib • Jan 15, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
Haven't watched until later episodes but I saw comments saying Fu Ling is Bai Shuo's sister. Wasn't her older…
So far, we have only seen her being taken by a wandering Taoist when she was supposedly sick. Her father was told it was the only way for her to survive.
0 0
Replying to 10459027 • Jan 15, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
oh how about in the eternal clans ? One clan caused a massacre and we haven’t unpacked the rest.😭
Definitely not them, either! I seem to always find myself rooting for humans or demons in xianxias!
4 4
Replying to hafu_girl • Jan 15, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Haha love it!
so cute!!
1 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 15, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Remind me not to be born in the Fox Clan. 😳
7 6
Replying to SandraNoLie • Jan 15, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Why you do that to us... 🫠https://youtube.com/shorts/TQiVzRqvhaw?si=_7p891ov1BNqJlwa
Haha love it!
2 2
Replying to Zack • Jan 7, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
enjoying this so far :) also wonder where FL Sister went? my guess is she is that demon girl Fu Ling
That is the vibe I'm getting. Will she defend her sister again at some point and save her again? My guess is yes.
1 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 7, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
I've watched the first 2 eps and I love it so far!
4 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Dec 5, 2024
Title A Moment but Forever
Yes it does!
I hope it's true 🙏
1 1
Replying to Diana Wang • Nov 9, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning Spoiler
is it a happy ending? and also what ep do the ML and the FL get together as a couple
Yes it's very happy! FL finds out in ep 29 she isn't related to ML and I think it's around 32 that she finally admits feelings.
0 1
