News
Replying to hafu_girl • Jun 25, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
Same... I can watch viki on my TV. I have to watch tencent on the ipad.
I left a comment on the episode, but couldn't find a way to contact the channel directly! It drove me crazy and honestly, it dramatically lowered my interest in the show because I didn't want to skip ahead and miss any plot points. Annoying.
0 1
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • Jun 25, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
I haven’t started watching it cause i waited for the 2nd season to air but who is actually her real love. I…
In my opinion, XL is her soul mate. Unfortunately, fate does not allow them to be together.
11 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Jun 25, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
Same... I can watch viki on my TV. I have to watch tencent on the ipad.
Me, too! I only subscribe when there's something I really really want to watch otherwise I stick to Viki and iQiyi. Sometimes I'll watch on wetv and then rewatch on the TV when it comes on viki. Last month I did subscribe to the wetv youtube channel for a month to watch something on TV, but the quality wasn't great. One episode had subs from the previous episode and it wasn't fixed for a week.
0 3
Replying to carolinacdramalover • Jun 24, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
I usually watch tencent dramas on viki but might have to subscribe to tencent too for this one, unless the upload…
Same... I can watch viki on my TV. I have to watch tencent on the ipad.
2 5
Replying to Kokuto • Jun 24, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
waves!!
👋
1 0
On Lost You Forever Season 2 • Jun 24, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
Hello friends! I'm moving over here to the season 2 page since it seems like it's finally coming! 😍
2 2
Replying to Kokuto • Jun 24, 2024
Title Lost You Forever
OMG. The trailer!!https://v.qq.com/x/cover/mzc00200u8vfzcz/d410089wme9.htmlAnd it looks like it is going to be…
😮😮😮
0 0
Replying to hafu_girl • May 13, 2024
Title What If Spoiler
So did it end with any conclusion that timeline 1 or 2 actually happened? Or do we just see them as a look into…
@eliteles1 Yes, I have kinda been operating under my own assumption that the timelines answer "what if I chose to stay in Leshan" and "what if I chose to go to Shanghai" and then at the end, FL makes a decision and we know what will happen based on the timelines we have seen. But it sounds like that isn't the case... but I guess it means you get to decide which timeline you prefer. Thank you for your episode summaries! I'm behind but have been reading the comments.
1 1
Replying to hafu_girl • May 13, 2024
Title What If
So did it end with any conclusion that timeline 1 or 2 actually happened? Or do we just see them as a look into…
Ok, interesting. Thank you!
0 0
Replying to hafu_girl • May 13, 2024
Title What If Spoiler
So did it end with any conclusion that timeline 1 or 2 actually happened? Or do we just see them as a look into…
Ok, I see what you mean. Did they indicate which choice she would make? For me, I was hoping the end would actually go back to the beginning scene of when she got on the bus to go to Shanghai. Now that we have seen what each choice would mean, we would see which one she ends up choosing. So she would either stay on the bus or get off the bus and then that's the end.
2 7
Replying to hafu_girl • May 13, 2024
Title What If
So did it end with any conclusion that timeline 1 or 2 actually happened? Or do we just see them as a look into…
Can you explain a little?
1 9
Replying to YESMISSA • May 13, 2024
Title What If Spoiler
So ending In timeline 2, i wanted ML and FL to return together too bad, he is married with the bitch and has a…
So did it end with any conclusion that timeline 1 or 2 actually happened? Or do we just see them as a look into what could happen?
1 11
Replying to Anonymous • May 7, 2024
Title Three-Body
Does this series have any kissing scenes?
No, not that I have seen. (I'm more than halfway through so far.) This is a sci-fi/philosophical type of show.
3 0
Replying to Spriggleton • May 7, 2024
Title What If
I dreamt that I was chasing a cow, there was no Yu Jian, i feel disappointed
hahahaha cow is off living its best life
0 0
Replying to hafu_girl • May 7, 2024
Title What If
The scene where she follows Yu Jian and Wen Ya and sees them going to a hotel... is that an event that actually…
Thank you, that helps!
2 0
Replying to Spriggleton • May 7, 2024
Title What If
I dreamt that I was chasing a cow, there was no Yu Jian, i feel disappointed
😂 so did you ever catch the cow?
0 2
Replying to AnHua • May 7, 2024
Title What If
You got issues 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank you! I'm up to ep.19 and it is very thought provoking.
1 0
Replying to hafu_girl • May 7, 2024
Title What If Spoiler
Not sure if this has been answered in any of the available episodes... I have only watched 2 eps so far and have…
The scene where she follows Yu Jian and Wen Ya and sees them going to a hotel... is that an event that actually happened? Do we know yet which scenes in the beginning are actually factual and where the two different choices lives start?
2 2
On What If • May 7, 2024
Title What If
Not sure if this has been answered in any of the available episodes... I have only watched 2 eps so far and have a question.
2 3
Replying to Daenerys • May 7, 2024
Title What If Spoiler
If she would have imagined a perfect relationship we would not have had a story lol...I also think these are genuine…
I've only watched 2 episodes so far so I don't know what the other episodes are looking like... but the boss's picture and what I assume is some sort of bio is in in the front of the study book Ms. Ping gave her in the first episode. If she is using her imagination, it could be based simply off the picture she saw.
2 0
