Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 6, 2023
Replying to hafu_girl • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
I just finished 37 and I need a break. 🥹
Fenglai and Liuyu have touched me so much. OMG when he went back to the abyss and touched SL's face. 😭 Thank goodness this isn't the main couple's story because I wouldn't be able to take it.
4 2
Replying to Alicetcfwl • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
I'd say its also inherited from Feng Lai. He went to become the seal to protect what Liu Yu loved and protect…
Yes, definitely. I can see she gets her temper from him as well. 😅 But her mom seemed so gentle and quiet so it was nice to see that she inherited a quality from her mom.
4 1
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
Shen Li's parents... 😭😭😭 I just can't. When she said she didn't know if she could be happy but what she did know is many others like them would stop crying and be happy if Fenglai became the seal. I can see where SL gets her conviction and desire to help the people as a whole comes from.
16 3
Replying to Tew • Apr 5, 2024
Can you please spoil the ending scene?
You're welcome! ☺️
1 0
Replying to Tew • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
Can you please spoil the ending scene?
Basically, they are leaving Lady Jin's residence and XZ asks SL to marry him. She says yes but they will need to do it soon before her belly gets bigger. He realizes she is pregnant and is stunned. She teases him about being so stunned and then he reaches over to touch her belly with his hand and she runs off, laughing. Then he chases her and they are both laughing and smiling. The end. 😁 It was super sweet and adorable.

I didn't see them down in the mortal realm with multiple kids, so some may be disappointed no children were actually shown.
1 2
Replying to Reshu_maurya • Apr 5, 2024
can anyone explain why i can't watch express episodes on PC.....?
when I bought it, it said watchable only on mobile devices. I'm using my iPad to watch.
0 0
Replying to Aes • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
DUDE IM SO HAPOY 😭 they healed my damaged PA soul
You'll feel their joy through the screen!!
0 1
Replying to Aes • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
DUDE IM SO HAPOY 😭 they healed my damaged PA soul
The looks of happiness on both of their faces!! 😍 So joyful and alive!
0 3
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Apr 5, 2024
So why did natural law stopped creating next batches of ancient gods... Xin zhi is the youngest one nd last one…
I am wondering the same.
2 5
Replying to WesternPeace • Apr 4, 2024
Those tablets in Extranatural Heaven were throbbing because they know God-bullets don’t miss.And so our grapevine…
There was a whole lot of throbbing going on 😅
5 6
Replying to hafu_girl • Apr 4, 2024
I'm not liking him keeping her captive, though. I understand that he doesn't want to worry about her while he's…
ok that makes sense! Thank you. That's all I need to know for now haha
0 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
I'm not liking him keeping her captive, though. I understand that he doesn't want to worry about her while he's…
Can the pearl still be taken since she's now merged with it completely?
1 2
Replying to hafu_girl • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
I'm not liking him keeping her captive, though. I understand that he doesn't want to worry about her while he's…
The girl's gotta fly high! haha
1 0