News
Replying to An chuxia • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
i guess the mu zi chun scene with jin niangzi did not show at the chinese version since the actor got cancelled.…
I thought he was okay now? They certainly didn't take him out of SOKP
2 1
Replying to Aes • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Poor Rouya getting thrown around and here you are thinking back of the good old times 😵💫
🤣 I'm wondering if the bird is even still around
1 1
Replying to hafu_girl • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
I'm not liking him keeping her captive, though. I understand that he doesn't want to worry about her while he's…
That makes total sense. She is definitely a straightforward person! He is surely traumatized on the inside after all that, even if he has the stoic look on his face.
2 2
Replying to hafu_girl • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
I'm not liking him keeping her captive, though. I understand that he doesn't want to worry about her while he's…
Very true. It just seems unfortunate that it came to this. Does he heal completely?
0 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
I'm not liking him keeping her captive, though. I understand that he doesn't want to worry about her while he's…
I always feel like he knows more than he lets on. Eventually that would be damaging to a relationship if someone isn't telling the other person these important things. But I also recognize this is fiction 😅 SL has asked multiple times if he knew about something after it occurred. Luckily she once said everyone has their reasons, so forget it. She is more forgiving than she appears.
3 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Rouya getting thrown back a few times reminded me of the poor bird Xuxu/Shu shu being manhandled and thrown around. 🤣
3 3
Replying to Aes • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
i saw that coming 😌 im so proud of myself for that! 😂
I mean, it's what I hoped for but I definitely didn't expect it. Pretty sure my jaw dropped. And the scene just kept on going and going 🤣
4 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
Beginning of ep31 was crazy! 😳🔥 Not what I expected from the end of 30 yesterday.
I'm not liking him keeping her captive, though. I understand that he doesn't want to worry about her while he's out there doing his work... but she needs to be able to do her thing, too. This is the first time I've felt that he has become obsessed. Generally, he has always let her do her things on her own even if he is quietly around as backup if needed. Maybe his feelings have grown so intensely since their cave activity? Or maybe he knows the true danger of what's to come and just can't bear to put her out there? No matter what, I know they will work it out. It just seemed odd to me after all these times he's watched her fight... sometimes even looking proud of her. Now she is even stronger than before, so I guess he must have his reasons to keep her away from the action.
4 12
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Beginning of ep31 was crazy! 😳🔥 Not what I expected from the end of 30 yesterday.
6 15
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Well, their deed certainly make all those amulets excited 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣
1 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Wow. I need more of Ms. Jin! Dang. Loved all the visuals and CGI in these 2 episodes.
8 0
Replying to Sweet Savage • Apr 2, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Besides I wonder if FURONG Sister shall buy the Express VIP to binge watch ahead😭😭
🤣
3 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Apr 2, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Really!!
Fingers crossed!!
0 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Apr 2, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Is she going to be a good (no evil intentions) character?
Awesome! looking forward to it
0 0
Replying to An chuxia • Apr 2, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
GOOD NEWS!!!! from what i've heard we will have fast track to the last episode on april 5th which is friday
Really!!
0 2
Replying to JulesL • Apr 2, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Ahaha, the latest two episodes were so fun and sweet to watch. Who would have thought that Xing Zhi is such a…
The flowers help with her sense of smell 🥰 I love that he always has fresh ones available.
10 1
Replying to NINI • Apr 2, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
LADY JIN I will never be ready for you. You're too iconic, you slay so hard, you mother so well. I can't wait…
Is she going to be a good (no evil intentions) character?
1 2
Replying to ScarletMina • Apr 2, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
It was such a proud moment to see her bounce back. What an excellent protagonist, so strongly motivated to fight…
Watching her come back was amazing. Only she can do this! XZ helping her silently with the ropes and furniture protectors was so touching. He knows her so well.
3 0
Replying to Sam • Apr 2, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
I love how he thought he help her get back on own and build the ropes and bells so she does not fall again. And…
Yes, seeing him watching her but understanding that she wants/needs to do this on her own gave me even more feelings. This couple doesn't even need to use words to communicate.
3 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 2, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
Watching her stumbling around and falling was heartbreaking 😓
8 4
