News
On A Familiar Stranger • Feb 23, 2024
Title A Familiar Stranger
I loved it. I binged it until very late in the night and woke up with a major headache, but it was worth it!
8 0
Replying to Sweetpea Mama • Feb 21, 2024
Title 19th Floor
I don't know if I should be discouraged or encouraged to watch. 😁😮
🤣 I definitely liked it. I just kinda spooked myself. The shadow puppets were very unique compared to what I've seen in historical dramas. If you watch, you will know what I mean. 🤣 I will be watching more episodes tonight!
2 0
On 19th Floor • Feb 21, 2024
Title 19th Floor
I just watched the first episode by myself, in the dark, and I will never see shadow puppets the same way ever again. 😳
7 4
Replying to twinty • Feb 20, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
I can see all your points. I got a bit annoyed with the dodging kisses but thank goodness she grew more confident…
I watched more billiards in these 30 eps than I ever did on my whole life! I didnt realize there were different games and ended up researching a little bit to make more sense of it. A second season would be great. I guess we can hope for the best!
3 2
Replying to hafu_girl • Feb 20, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
I also appreciate that LYY took over the club for a few years but then passed it back to JY and then continued…
Hahaha so true.. never disappointed when you like them all! 😆 I would like to tell you that the ending is really good, too. None of that open ending crap. 🥰
0 1
Replying to hafu_girl • Feb 20, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
I also appreciate that LYY took over the club for a few years but then passed it back to JY and then continued…
Oh man. SOKP was like 20 out of 10 for me. I normally watch costume dramas and not modern ones. But yeah, Zhang Zhe is Mr. Perfect over in SOKP! I did root for him but honestly, I liked all 3 men at some point during the series. 🤣
0 3
Replying to twinty • Feb 20, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
I can see all your points. I got a bit annoyed with the dodging kisses but thank goodness she grew more confident…
Yes, the last few episodes finally showed more initiation and comfort on her part! I definitely understand her shyness and keeping things quiet from her parents at least during public affection. It didn't ruin the show for me like it seems to have for other people who commented. I enjoyed all the billiards parts, too especially those last few episodes for the China team! I like to think that Lin Lin and MXD at least started talking again and hopefully working out whatever didn't work for them before. They never showed them not being together... so there's a chance they are together. 😁
0 5
Replying to hafu_girl • Feb 20, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
I also appreciate that LYY took over the club for a few years but then passed it back to JY and then continued…
Definitely! Honestly MXD was so hot and mysterious haha I would watch their show!
3 5
Replying to hafu_girl • Feb 19, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
I also appreciate that LYY took over the club for a few years but then passed it back to JY and then continued…
Same! I wouldn't mind if they'd had more moments!
1 7
Replying to hafu_girl • Feb 19, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
Just finished (watched on Viki). It's a 9 for me. Small things bothered me (I felt their communication was a little…
I also appreciate that LYY took over the club for a few years but then passed it back to JY and then continued to follow his own dreams.
1 9
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 19, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
Just finished (watched on Viki). It's a 9 for me. Small things bothered me (I felt their communication was a little off - like they seemed to withhold some info like closed training from each other, and the amount of her dodging his kisses throughout majority of the show) but nothing to make me stop watching or dislike it. I would've liked to see more of the 3 main guys hanging out but I guess it's safe to assume they do based on LYY becoming the godfather of JY's son and the son messaging MXD. I also would've liked to see some kind of closure one way or another on the relationship between MXD and Lin Lin. Overall, the show is a very easy watch and good to view when you're in between intense shows. Main couple is cute and FL is not completely helpless.
2 17
Replying to cutie_daisy • Feb 19, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
Did meng xiodong and lin lin finally end up together or not? Didn't watch last few episodes.
They don't show that happening.
0 0
Replying to Kinara • Feb 17, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Yep that was the biggest cringe moment ugh!
It was worse than I imagined from the comments I had read!
0 0
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • Feb 16, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
that was weird af. I watched that scene with both hands in my face and through my fingers
yeah, it was super uncomfortable!
0 0
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 15, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
Just watched the episode where the announcers are prying into their relationship. I'd read some comments about it, but wow... yeah that was totally cringe 😳
3 5
On Lost You Forever • Feb 15, 2024
Title Lost You Forever
I feel s2 will be coming soon. Time to start my rewatch!!
1 0
Replying to Jirachi • Feb 15, 2024
Title In Blossom
Please request this drama to make available in viki. Youku has no guarantee for subtitles! https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie
done!
3 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Feb 14, 2024
Title In Blossom
this made me LOL but also made me sad 😂 It's like a wilting flower
so thirsty 🤣
4 0
Replying to justjacky • Feb 14, 2024
Title In Blossom
In Blossom? More like In Dying Mode while waiting for this drama to air 😫😫
this made me LOL but also made me sad 😂 It's like a wilting flower
7 2
Replying to hafu_girl • Feb 9, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
I like him. He was excellent in Story of Kunning Palace. He's also in Scent of Time which I've only watched one…
I did, too but honestly Xie Wei was #1 for me! However, I felt drawn to all of the men during certain time frames. They all did a great job in their roles.
1 1
