What’s up with the Pippi Longstocking/Sailor Moon hairstyle on the fl?
It's funny you mention Sailor Moon because the FL reminded me of Usagi in the first few episodes. She seemed like she stepped right out of the anime into live action. 🤣
Jiu Ling had been concocting an antidote to cure Rong Yu for 4 years based on Yin Xiao's recipe but still didn't…
Haven't seen the 2 newest episodes yet, but when watching ep 8 today... I got the impression her shifu doesn't want to help because she is the woman the old Emperor didn't marry. The translation said she was "hermitress" so makes sense that she took herself into solitude after losing the marriage to the Emperor. I'd hate the Astrology Pavilion, too.
I hope he returns to his normal self soon. It's hard to see my precious He Na acting like this. 🥺 But WYS is doing a great job with the portrayal! In my real life, I have very close connections to the special needs community and these episodes are a bit hard to watch for me. I will keep going, though. I appreciate the people giving recaps so I can have an idea what to expect.
Thank you for your thoughts here. I wonder how the storyline will unfold as more episodes will follow. I am afraid…
Me, too. I've only watched episodes 1-4 (watching on Viki) but I read the summaries in comments that other watchers wrote. Sounds like it gets more serious! I can see it be a happy ending, but I can also see something like she ends up being happy with Rong Yu for 4 years but then dies while giving birth to a daughter (who is then betrothed to the Crown Prince).
I hope this will be a HE. Unsure if the title refers to the main CP relationship or Jiu Ling's fate as seen by Rong Yu's divination (her death within 4 years).
Waiting for Kunning Palace!!