Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 6, 2023
Replying to Slow dancing • Sep 15, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
🤣🤣🤣
That is the worst! I have a few small notebook pages of questions. 😅
0 0
Replying to mparthur • Sep 15, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
Don't buy. A waste of money.
That is the conclusion I came to after finding out the ending isn't satisfactory. Although I don't know what happened, it seems like it's not worth the money. That's really disappointing to hear!!
0 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Sep 15, 2023
If you can buy it on your Roku app then it will be there but if not, its just going to be on the mobile app.
I've decided not to buy. But I will be avoiding MDL so I don't see major spoilers
0 2
Replying to Slow dancing • Sep 15, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
🤣🤣🤣
Thanks! I trust you. I definitely won't drop it but I won't buy it. I will have to avoid MDL for the next several days, though!
1 2
Replying to Slow dancing • Sep 15, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
🤣🤣🤣
Oh noooooo 😭 so we spent all this time analyzing and wondering and don't even get a proper ending??! I would even take a BE over that!
2 6
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Sep 15, 2023
If you can buy it on your Roku app then it will be there but if not, its just going to be on the mobile app.
I definitely need the subtitles! You're lucky 😊
1 1
Replying to Slow dancing • Sep 15, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
I cannot spoil myself and click on your spoilers. LOL but can you tell me if it seemed like a satisfactory ending?
0 8
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Sep 15, 2023
If you can buy it on your Roku app then it will be there but if not, its just going to be on the mobile app.
This was the case for me when I bought the rest of Lost You Forever. I remember the Tencent app explicitly said the show could only be watched in mobile. Iqiyi doesnt have that disclaimer that I see, which is pretty shady!
0 4
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Sep 15, 2023
If you can buy it on your Roku app then it will be there but if not, its just going to be on the mobile app.
Oh no. Now I'm really torn!!
0 5
Replying to rheacomaria • Sep 15, 2023
it supposed to show in every device you login
Ok, I hope this is the case!
0 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Sep 15, 2023
If you can buy it on your Roku app then it will be there but if not, its just going to be on the mobile app.
I see the option on my mobile app but not on Roku. 😭 I was hoping if I buy on the mobile, it will show the episodes on the Roku. I'm still trying to decide.
0 13
On My Journey to You • Sep 15, 2023
I'm in the US. If I buy the fast track, will it show up on my roku app or will it just be in the mobile app?
0 19
Replying to heh • Sep 15, 2023
can someone explain who dianzhu and zhuomei are i kinda forgot
Dianzhu was Zhuo Mei's senior peer and sect leader. She sent Zhuo Mei's lover back to her with his hands and feet cut off and his mouth sealed. Zhuo Mei went crazy and killed 12 people and ran away and disappeared. Then supposedly she was found in Yun Wei Shan's father's boat and she taught Yun the Qingfeng sect moves.
0 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Sep 15, 2023
I was thinking that she still has the Herb Elixir and didn't hand that over to Wufeng yet. So at least she knew…
Yes!! The actress has done a great job but I'm ready for the character to get busted.
0 0
Replying to SlytherinGirl • Sep 15, 2023
Don't hate me, LZH fans. I like LZH as an actor and loved him in many of his other projects. I think his acting…
My favorite is Maiden Holmes. His character was great and he did a wonderful job.

Here, I've seen a few times where he looks up in surprise and it's exactly like Changheng in LBFAD. Whenever he does it, I immediately think of the God of War. 😆
1 1
Replying to hafu_girl • Sep 15, 2023
I wouldn't mind that but I would have to take a little break between each episode to gather my thoughts!
Very true. Especially if the remaining episodes are sucker punches like today!
1 0
Replying to CdramaAddict • Sep 15, 2023
I've been seeing her actually in a lot of dramas already and way back 2 yrs ago I think. woaaaah!!! and she looks…
Yes! although her character upset me in WRTW when she blamed BFX for her father's death. She's a cute girl and I'm sure we will see her a lot in the future!
0 0
Replying to liarsh • Sep 15, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
YQ said to Yue two years ago that Anonymous came 10 years earlier, so from present time that's 12 years earlier.…
The timing was weird to me, too unless there is a second Anonymous that Yun Que was sent for.
2 0
Replying to peng-peng • Sep 15, 2023
I hope YWS will have the courage to let Ziyu know she has given his map and YZ weapon to Wufeng. She owns him…
I was thinking that she still has the Herb Elixir and didn't hand that over to Wufeng yet. So at least she knew she would get a second antidote because she had something to give, but now she doesn't need to do that.
1 2