News
Replying to prettyinkstainz • Oct 17, 2023
Title The Inextricable Destiny
Just watched the first 2 eps, funny and cute so far!
Agreed!
4 0
Replying to Lushhh • Oct 17, 2023
Title The Inextricable Destiny
Its coz of his nose job fail but he still looks handsome imo.
Interesting!
0 0
On Tiger and Crane • Oct 16, 2023
Title Tiger and Crane
I watched the first episode and then dropped it... sounds like maybe I didn't miss anything great?
2 1
On The Inextricable Destiny • Oct 16, 2023
Title The Inextricable Destiny Spoiler
Find yourself a man who will sew pads for you!! 🤣 The scene where they showed him sewing them in multiple shots on the screen had me LOL. I've only watched one episode so far, but it is cute!
8 3
Replying to Cho Na • Oct 16, 2023
Title The Inextricable Destiny Spoiler
That's when he was poisoned (Ep 7-10). He'll recover (I assume in the upcoming Ep 10).
This sounds wonderful, thank you for your great comments! 😁 The sanitary pad thing sounds hilarious and I can't wait to see!
2 0
Replying to Cho Na • Oct 16, 2023
Title The Inextricable Destiny
That's when he was poisoned (Ep 7-10). He'll recover (I assume in the upcoming Ep 10).
Yes! I'm glad because that's my favorite platform. 😁
5 2
Replying to Cho Na • Oct 16, 2023
Title The Inextricable Destiny Spoiler
That's when he was poisoned (Ep 7-10). He'll recover (I assume in the upcoming Ep 10).
Ooh ok thank you! That makes sense.
4 5
On The Inextricable Destiny • Oct 16, 2023
Title The Inextricable Destiny
My man WYS looks a bit silly in the trailer but I will check this out tonight!!
4 8
Replying to keykeykeykey • Oct 3, 2023
Title Tiger and Crane
bar ZLH, im pretty sure the whole main cast is self dubbed.
https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Tiger_and_Crane
0 2
Replying to Nelly12 • Oct 2, 2023
Title Tiger and Crane
Tune out the voice and enjoy the drama. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do😊😊😊
Definitely!! 😁
0 1
On Tiger and Crane • Oct 2, 2023
Title Tiger and Crane
I'm only 10 mins in so I'm sure I'll get used to it, but ZLH dubbed voice is throwing me off!
2 5
On The Future Handbook • Oct 2, 2023
Title The Future Handbook
Where can I watch this?
1 1
On Under the Skin • Sep 30, 2023
Title Under the Skin
I enjoyed this. Some stuff seemed unbelievable, but it didn't detract me from the show. I was nervous for Du Cheng towards the end, but everything had a reason. I came for TJC but also really enjoyed watching Jin Shi Jia! He had some great facial expressions. The last few mins will make for a nice intro to S2!
7 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Sep 29, 2023
Title Love Has Fireworks
please come out soon!
1 0
On Tiger and Crane • Sep 29, 2023
Title Tiger and Crane
I will give it a try. Hopefully, it has some epic battle scenes!
4 1
On The Snow Moon • Sep 28, 2023
Title The Snow Moon
Sounds like I will just wait for the whole thing to air before starting!
4 0
Replying to SandraNoLie • Sep 28, 2023
Title My Journey to You
Mercy....I am not well... 💖https://www.instagram.com/p/Cxr-UMbsshv/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
very nice
1 0
Replying to justjacky • Sep 27, 2023
Title My Journey to You
I freaking love them head pieces. 😍😍😍
🔥🔥🔥
0 0
Replying to SandraNoLie • Sep 27, 2023
Title The Snow Moon
I hope it will air on kisskh, because i am watching there... i am waiting...
Thankfully not too much longer!!
1 1
Replying to justjacky • Sep 27, 2023
Title The Snow Moon Spoiler
Yes on Youku
Oh I forgot about the Youtube airing! I will have to check the comments and see how it's going in the first few days haha
0 1
