Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 6, 2023
Replying to hafu_girl • Mar 25, 2024
It looks like wetv has 14/15 out today, but Viki will release them tomorrow. At least that's what my apps are…
I prefer to watch on viki but I can't wait until tomorrow. 😅 Will watch on wetv today.
0 0
Replying to Pearl Khan • Mar 25, 2024
No episode today? Viki says episodes 14/15 is out in 1 day noooo
It looks like wetv has 14/15 out today, but Viki will release them tomorrow. At least that's what my apps are showing me.
0 2
Replying to 9lives • Mar 24, 2024
Today is also LYF’s eighth-month anniversary (the drama, not the novel hehe)! 8 months of Xiang Liu being in…
wow, 8 months! Eagerly waiting for s2. 🥹
3 1
Replying to Silvermoon • Mar 23, 2024
Haha, don't worry he is upto something else
You aren't missing anything. 😅 The plot really went downhill. ln the end, turns out I watched it basically for all the pretty faces.
0 2
Replying to Silvermoon • Mar 23, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
Haha, don't worry he is upto something else
It wasn't great, but had beautiful costumes and production. Don't want to give too much away in case you want to watch it, but there's a character that is watching over the FL and cares for her as well.
0 4
Replying to Silvermoon • Mar 23, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
Haha, don't worry he is upto something else
This gives me Senior Mu vibes from Journey of Chongzi.
0 6
Replying to Silvermoon • Mar 23, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
Haha, don't worry he is upto something else
Does he truly have feelings for her then? No need for any big spoilers, just curious if he does care for her in that way. 😊
1 10
Replying to JYJ • Mar 23, 2024
*slides in Furong style*It's one episode ONLY today or next release dates, too??
lol @ the sliding
I believe it's one episode each day through weekend. Monday should be 2 episodes from what I read.
1 0
Replying to justjacky • Mar 22, 2024
I started to get slightly dizzy during the red pearl scene. Too much camera spinning 😵‍💫
I literally just finished that scene and was thinking the same thing!
1 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 21, 2024
I have watched the first 2 episodes so far and love it! Their interactions as "Chicky" and "Sickly Fella" made me crack up. I could've watched another episode of their banter! I think the FL is beautiful and I like that she is strong and protective. The ML seems very caring and thoughtful and I can't wait to see more of them. I really like that they are older, more mature actors.
13 0
Replying to NinaKabbo • Mar 19, 2024
Title 19th Floor Spoiler
Also can anyone tell me how Gao Xuan joined the game team?.. I am confused about it...
He had tried on the headset before the others did.
0 1
Replying to eliteles1 • Mar 13, 2024
Title In Blossom
https://www.youku.tv/v/v_show/id_XNjM4MTA5OTEzMg==.html?spm=a2h0c.8166622.PhoneSokuProgram_1.3&s=ffde8388bfd045cc890d(It…
😍
3 1
Replying to JIA C • Mar 8, 2024
Title 19th Floor Spoiler
shadow puppets not as spooky as the deserted village with their skin masked zombie look-a-like..
yes!!! Those things were creepy!
0 0