i forget to say i would be root for him if they make his character likeable but there is none he is walking red…
I could agree on this. I’m actually ready to forgive him in ep 15 if he redeems himself but it seems like he only transferred his shares to Ra El to settle it, and that’s it. I’m disappointed
I want Ra El to be happy, but I can’t help but being disappointed with the storyline because it romanticizes toxic love. Like why showed us Ra El’s mom screaming KYG’s and HPR’s names in pain if Ra El still pursued with her romance with KYG later on? Why showed us the notes that KYG ignored Ra El’s mom without an inch of sympathy? Why add more scenes to make some viewers hate KYG more? Wasn’t it already enough when KYG was not innocent with bloody contract and being abusive for pushing her? Gosh I hate this kind of romance, it’s not sexy at all, it’s kinda disgusting to me
Nothing ceo did was, humane... he doesn't say omg I didn't know he died, no matter how far fetched.. that trash…
Ikr, I feel like he only remorse because he loves Ra El. Imagine if that happened to other person, he wouldn’t care about it at all just how he didn’t care about Ra El’s mom protesting.
Yo SEP is a freaking Chief Secretary of Blue House! Why is he always walking alone without bodyguards and now he’s going there to make sure Ra El is safe without any bodyguard or police escort? I’m confused?
I’m actually utterly disappointed with the messy writing at the end for the main couple. Yess couple can never avoid fighting, but the way they’re fighting is like middle school students and they used to be so matured and professional with their job. They weren’t even fighting that much when they’re kids, so it’s so out of character. If I were their colleagues, I’d be super pissed whenever they bring their personal lives to work, so freaking annoying and I rolled my eyes every time they fight/argue at the office. It’s not funny if it’s overly done.
SEP said one of the four would be exempted on the condition that he revealed the crime. Is it possible that KYK…
I think this is possible and when I heard SEP said that, I have the feeling that he’s actually giving away to KYG to redeem himself because he knows KYG has the potential to reveal it out of his love towards Ra El.
I really don’t want Crown Prince to be a bad guy later if he might be influenced by the Queen and Jin Mu