News
Replying to Heracin • Nov 19, 2025
Review Single’s Inferno Season 3
Nice review :D It is the season that I enjoyed the less though I agree with almost all your comments. My favorites…
Yes, I was totally agree with you. Gwan hee is definitely a man I can't stand. He is so unsufferable. I really don't like how he treated every woman in the show. It's just so ughh. Anyway kate review is definitely helpful and good and I'm mostly agree with other part.
1 1
On How Dare You!? • Sep 26, 2025
Title How Dare You!?
I randomly watch some episode of anime then i heard the trailer is dropped so I just have to patiently wait for this drama to drop.
1 0
On Love in Pavilion • Sep 19, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
Isn't this 3rd part
0 0
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 30, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
OH FUCKYEHEHEJSJHSGSH THIS IS SO GOOD
3 0
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 29, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Now the waiting is more insufferable😭😭
2 0
On Bloodhounds • Nov 27, 2024
Title Bloodhounds
Such a well written and great directing show.
2 0
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 25, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Everybody opinions: WHAT'S YOUR DEFINITION OF RED FLAG?
3 3
Replying to Hananey • Nov 25, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
I am going to hold a lot of people’s hands and tell yall he ain’t hot. Good looking yes but not sexy. The…
if you understand the concept about being hot it's not always looks it's about attitude and your personality make you hot and sexy and I think his acting is so good. I have seen him other drama he's masterclass actor and i didn't expect him to do this concept in acting but I'm surprised and impressed by him❤️🔥🤌(but he's good looking also🥰)
10 1
Replying to Therapyy • Nov 24, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
that's what I'm doing right now
finger crossed🤞
1 0
Replying to Therapyy • Nov 24, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
that's what I'm doing right now
I don't think he'll see his thigh mole I just have a feeling. I think we have to wait so much for there kiss. oh I'm going crazy just thinking about it🦋🥵
1 2
Replying to Vniverse • Nov 24, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Imma cook my own story after seeing the preview while waiting for next episodes 🤷♀️😮💨
that's what I'm doing right now
1 4
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 24, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
how I'm going to survive after watching this ongoing 😭😭😭
8 0
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 23, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
does anyone know any website where this is going to release next episode in time bcz my Netflix is not working I'm so pissed😡😡
2 1
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 23, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
what is the timing of episodes release
1 0
Replying to Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 5, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Replying to deleted comment
thanks I watched it. oh god i can't wait for new episodes to release it's so fun
0 1
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 4, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
is ep 11 is not going to release today??
1 4
Replying to NAIMAH • Oct 8, 2024
Title Hellbound Season 2
he's in prison that's why he wasn't casted as the lead role
ohh
1 0
On Hellbound Season 2 • Oct 8, 2024
Title Hellbound Season 2
why they didn't cast yoo ahin in lead roles is there any issues going on in Korea related to actor I mean I didn't mad about kim sung cheol as a lead but they didn't have to re-shoot the class i mean they can change in the storyline I'm not same character different actor type it feels weird but anyways finally this is coming so I'm so excited.
2 2
On The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival • Oct 29, 2023
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
WHAT!!!! Mathew lee 😨
0 0
On The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival • Oct 13, 2023
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
i don't understand K is villain or a revenge supporter too frustrated 😔😔
2 3

3
1