News
On The Worst of Evil • Jul 23, 2022
Title The Worst of Evil
How bad we all want Chang Wook back into some action dramas...Remembering 'Healer' and 'The K2' days (>⚆_⚆<3
11 1
Replying to Lostdreamer • Apr 30, 2022
Article Ji Chang Wook in talks to join the new drama "Tell Me Your Wish"
He is so good in Lovestruck In The City. Not a fan of his drama before but LITC just won me over. Since this is…
You should watch his action dramas....it will get you on your knees...Healer and The K2...Ufff
1 1
lo_ve • Apr 30, 2022
Article Ji Chang Wook in talks to join the new drama "Tell Me Your Wish"
waiting for something like Healer and The K2... some Ji Chang Wook action...
1 1
On The Worst of Evil • Apr 30, 2022
Title The Worst of Evil
I waited for this....omg imma cry now ... I missed Ji chang Wook's action dramas... Till today nothing can be compared to Healer and The K2 .....uff, these were the real action dramas ...JCW is back, can't wait !!!!
10 0
On Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1 • Apr 19, 2022
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
Yoo Ji Tae as the professor.....daebak !!! I suddenly remember the cast of Healer, ohh how much I wish Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young along with that hacker Ahjumma to be here...
3 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Mar 30, 2022
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
I want all the casts from seasons 1 and 2 ... 🤩 can't wait !!!!!!!
5 0
