Wow...this drama is so dark, full of evils and despicable people. Good riddance of the Qian's siblings. This drama is so different in a good way, lots of turns, twists, and interesting events.
What is Jiang Fei Yan's actual identity? She's seen with so many men. Is she trying to scam love and fortune on men based on the orders of the sec's master? Who's the sec's master?
Fell in love with your acting during your supporting roles and became your fan ever since. Glad you're turning 18 to take on more adult roles in the future as main FL. Wish you the best and I know you'll have a very bright acting career going forward. I look forward to more dramas from you....go AiMi!!!
Anyone's hesitant to watch, give it a try. It's good so far. It has the right amount of comedy, great action scenes, plot twists, and good pacing. HMH looks young for his age, so the age difference is not drastic. The leads look so aesthetic together. Reviews after finishing 6 episodes.
Is the 2ML here going to be the crazy in love turned obsessive kind like other dramas or is he gonna be different??
I watched the anime and the SML's love to the FL is psychotic, toxic, manipulative, obsessive, and some other words I don't want to say. I don't know of any other dramas that have this kind of crazy love. Qing Cheng's love for Qing Tong in Sword and Beloved was toxic but this SML's love is way more beyond that.
This drama is so different in a good way, lots of turns, twists, and interesting events.
Keep on watching. Things are really heating up.