Drama's achievement on Day 1.8000 heat index 🔥. The first time on day 1 for the drama to reach this high index…
I'm so glad Sword and Beloved is doing well in China as I was worried the unsuccessful of the Moon Pact will affect this one. We can put our worries to rest now.
Did anyone else picked up on the subtle jealousy scenes or am I thinking too much?? Fugui got a little jealous…
I noticed that too. I sense that he'll get jealous of any man near her. He finally finds a glimpse of happiness and he'll do anything to protect it. I want to see more scenes of jealous Fugui...hehehe.
I'm so happy to see every time that Fugui smiles, especially he's around Qing Tong. It brings warmth and happiness to his life in contrast to his cold and lifeless place that he calls home.
Btw, the drama is great so far for those still decide to watch it or not.
I think this will air in November. iQiyi Korea is promoting it on Twitter similar it promoted ADWD. Within a week or so, ADWD was released. If it follows the same path, I'm assuming it'll air soon especially it has already got the license.
Yeap. That fire on sword belongs to his mom. It purifies evil if I am not mistaken.
Oh wow!!! Fugui is so mighty. He can exert fire from his sword and his body. Can't wait to see his fighting scenes with the powers he has from both parents.
maybe because of shifting tastes?? according to this:https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/k-dramas-c-dramas-korean-chinese-best-worst-2025/
This is so true. I used to watch mostly Kdrama until it became westernized and I lost interest. Even kpop became westernized. Nowadays, I only watch Cdrama.
Btw, the drama is great so far for those still decide to watch it or not.
https://x.com/chengyiverse/status/1981549390692307328
https://x.com/yoonsaeboms/status/1981171864237203938