Whispers of Fate is a MangoTV and HunanTV drama, right? So it will only be available on iQIYI International in…
I always thought international data is also included in the heat index as there's a strong fanbase globally. I wonder why it's excluded since the total viewership/audience should be taken into account to determine the popularity of the drama as a whole, not just with China alone.
With the recent license distribution from The Legend of Rosy Cloud and The Dragon Chant to air on 10/24, I hope Sword and Beloved will air this month since all 3 dramas are from iQiyi. It'll be great if iQiyi can air all 3 this month, if it's possible to do so.
I hope the drama starts out with a brief summary/introduction on part 1 and 2 for viewers haven't watched those 2 parts. I read many comments below and I'm confused on the names as there are many characters and the relationship among them.
I haven't read the novel, but comparing the original synopsis and the drama role names, it seems some things have…
If Chang Huasen is not FL's husband, then I wonder who will play this role? Then what is Chang Huasen's role then? Perhaps he plays the role of the love interest from the other sister? And where is the 4th Yu sister? The cast is not complete.
dear diary...Today I saw hate comments cus of a color...
Very true. I know some about Army and BTS so I just want to share what I what know. I'm not an Army nor associate with BTS. What I got in return is "So what?" lol. Perhaps, I shouldn't be so nice to share info and got those kind of replies back. The funny thing is, I'm also DW fan. He looks nice wearing purple or any color b/c he's just handsome. I've learned my lessons...lol.
https://x.com/vt_721/status/1980938715972448434