Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 25, 2021
Replying to 12979275 • Apr 26, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion Spoiler
FL dies while giving birth to her son (ML of Wang Quan chapter that's played by Cheng Yi)
Did she die due to birth complications?
0 1
Replying to Krystal • Apr 25, 2025
Title Serendipity
It's typical of Cdrama. It's a common theme. Regardless, how the FL or ML dies or falls off the cliff, or gets…
If the incidence happens towards the end of the drama, then it's a sad ending. What I was referring to if the incidence happens in the middle of the drama, then ML or FL doesn't die until the towards the end if the director decides to have a sad ending then FL/ML will die.
2 1
Replying to ButterFlyBlue • Apr 25, 2025
Title Serendipity
Oh man, I really wanted to enjoy this drama. I'm not watching any C-dramas at the moment, but I'm hooked on like…
It's typical of Cdrama. It's a common theme. Regardless, how the FL or ML dies or falls off the cliff, or gets stab, they will never die...lol.
14 4
On Sword and Beloved • Apr 24, 2025
I'm wondering why iQiyi doesn't show the thousand swords piercing scene in the trailer. It's such an epic part of the story.
0 4
Replying to Sunbath12 • Apr 23, 2025
There's an iQIYI World Conference next week (4/23). Maybe there will be info then, which would offer some hope…
Maybe the number of reservations is low on iQiyi platform and that's why it's not on the list to be aired.
0 0
Replying to Sunbath12 • Apr 23, 2025
There's an iQIYI World Conference next week (4/23). Maybe there will be info then, which would offer some hope…
It's not listed in the conference...so sad. Hopefully, it'll just air drop one of these days.
2 2
Replying to Krystal • Apr 23, 2025
I was going to start watching this and saw your comment. Is it really scary? I get freaked out easily.
The girl from "The Ring" still haunts me and I still can vividly see those scary images. Guess, I'll pass on this one. Thanks for the feedback.
1 1
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Apr 22, 2025
I freaked out lmaoo what possessed me to watch the episode at 3am. The spirit of the well freaked me out 😭😭😭
I was going to start watching this and saw your comment. Is it really scary? I get freaked out easily.
0 4
Replying to Salwa Nice • Apr 22, 2025
i just finished lbfad yesterday and i can't disagree... She's a divine beauty indeed!
I first saw her in Demon Girl but I wasn't that excited about her until I watched Bloody Romance. Ever since, she became my favorite actress. Indeed, she looked ethereal in Demon Girl.
3 0
On The Melody of Love • Apr 19, 2025
The cast is so beautiful and the costumes are gorgeous. My beloved LYT looks amazing. Hopefully, this will be her breakout role. She is so underrated.
3 0
Replying to Krystal • Apr 18, 2025
Who is kiki xu?
I just looked her up. She's beautiful and it's unfortunate she's not part of the cast.
2 0
Replying to Shaoyaoville • Apr 18, 2025
can't help but feel heartbroken that kiki xu wasn't cast in this...the amount of serve we could've gotten from…
Who is kiki xu?
1 2
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 16, 2025
The show hasn't started yet and already 5K comments. Highly anticipated and hope it'll be a big hit or bigger hit than S1.
5 0
Replying to Ray denied • Apr 7, 2025
Which is part 1? Simon gong one?
Part 1 is the moon pact. Cheng Yi is in part 3.
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 6, 2025
The 9th level of consciousness. Tan Yin manages to enter Yuan Zhong's consciousness, revealing his true, hidden…
That's good to hear.
2 1
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 6, 2025
Title A Moment but Forever Spoiler
The 9th level of consciousness. Tan Yin manages to enter Yuan Zhong's consciousness, revealing his true, hidden…
Yes, I saw it on ep 25 but I still don't quite understand what was there at his 9th level of consciousness; thus, the reason I was asking.

Also, ML kept asking who will be his love to share happiness with his children. I don't think it's JTY b/c she made an oath not to love him. So who is it?
1 3
Replying to Dbduddvdbsb • Apr 5, 2025
Hopefully 😭 imagine all your hard work gone and not getting paid that would be awful
I hope it'll air someday. If not, at least all of them get paid for all their hard work.
3 0