Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: drama castle ༊*·˚
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 26, 2023
On Dangerous Queen • 20 days ago
LenaMui are so hot and serving. Suddenly I remember Queen from Dangerous Queen. Ch3, please don't ruin this.
0 0
Replying to heera • Aug 14, 2026
Title AI Girl
I really love this insight – but I believe there's a slight ponder coming: as Gen loved Ai so much that she…
Honestly, a very creative ending it'd be <55
1 1
Replying to PlutoGirl24 • Aug 13, 2026
Title AI Girl Spoiler
What would have been kind of interesting is years down the road, after Gen passes away, AI is somehow rebooted…
I really love this insight – but I believe there's a slight ponder coming: as Gen loved Ai so much that she didn't choose Irene even though she's a human but chose Ai, I suppose Ai would do the same – that she wouldn't choose Gen's look-alike no matter how many generations pass or whatsoever reason if she were to come back to life. It was a cool take, though; I loved imagining your written happy ending. ><
5 3
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 10, 2026
Oh no! I wanted to start this from the hype on IG, but the reviews tell a whole different story...
(I will give it a try anyway >>)
0 0
On The Edge of Horizon • Aug 3, 2026
okayy, finally FINALLY, I have started this series. 4 epis in, and gosh! IT'S ALWAYS THE PARENTS! THE DAMN PARENTS!! When I catch Phob's mother *fuming emoji
Also, POND SLAYING AGAIN IN HIS ROLE!!! ><
3 0
Replying to SeoultoCdrama • Jul 11, 2026
Mine was Go Ahead. Then I went back and watched this as well
Oh, how I love Go Ahead! I loved the Chinese original one as it has this nostalgic, growing urban vibe, and although I did like the Korean version too, I felt it was a little westernised.
3 0
Replying to Amaya1412 • Jul 10, 2026
I think it's due to Kang Si-Woo being afraid or insecure (?) of making the first move, because he is a divorced…
TT (I want him to be nowhere in the story at all 555)
1 0
Replying to Amaya1412 • Jul 9, 2026
I think it's due to Kang Si-Woo being afraid or insecure (?) of making the first move, because he is a divorced…
True, him still sticking around feels lackluster. And thankfully they didn't entertain the childhood sweethearts/friends concept in this drama. (I didn't watch WYMM ;))
0 2
Replying to Amaya1412 • Jul 9, 2026
I think it's due to Kang Si-Woo being afraid or insecure (?) of making the first move, because he is a divorced…
OHH! Maybe. I want to see Kang Si-Woo's youth and a little of his previous marriage, why it ended and all.
0 4
Replying to Amaya1412 • Jul 9, 2026
I think it's due to Kang Si-Woo being afraid or insecure (?) of making the first move, because he is a divorced…
naurr!! I totally got his character; in fact, I loved how realistic his personality is. It's only natural for him to wait and be cautious given his three-no-man(?) and his divorce. My point was that the dialogue or the way their confession carried felt a little odd to me, not because they were being careful but for reasons I couldn't put into words either. Anyway, I am enjoying this show a lot. I'm thrilled to see their dating life in secrecy in the workplace. ><
1 0
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Jul 9, 2026
is it js me why does the ending scene of the latest episode (epi 6) seem...oddly arranged? Idk, it felt like they could have made that exact scene with some progression or no rush, as in with such dialogues ("Can I kiss you?" "I am waiting for it(?)") TT but anyway I'm happy they got together <555
4 8
On Knot • Jul 9, 2026
Title Knot
THIS IS WHOLESOME! OMG! THIS SERIES ACTUALLY SHOWS THE ABO CONCEPT !! >><<
8 1