Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: drama castle ༊*·˚
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 26, 2023
On Queendom • Jan 13, 2026
Title Queendom
I'm dropping this everywhere I can (not a spam text).
We created an international GL/WLW GC.
Be above 16. English is used for communication.
If you're interested, join us. It'd be fun to make friends and discuss the gl series/Yuri/general convos.
To get added, DM me your Instagram handle and make sure to accept and follow back once you've received a friend request from me.
1 3
On Love Design • Jan 13, 2026
Title Love Design
I'm dropping this everywhere I can (not a spam text).
We created an international GL/WLW GC.
Be above 16. English is used for communication.
If you're interested, join us. It'd be fun to make friends and discuss the gl series/Yuri/general convos.
To get added, DM me your Instagram handle and make sure to accept and follow back once you've received a friend request from me.
1 1
On Bake Love Feeling • Jan 13, 2026
I'm dropping this everywhere I can (not a spam text).
We created an international GL/WLW GC.
Be above 16. English is used for communication.
If you're interested, join us. It'd be fun to make friends and discuss the gl series/Yuri/general convos.
To get added, DM me your Instagram handle and make sure to accept and follow back once you've received a friend request from me.
0 0
On Moonshadow • Jan 13, 2026
Title Moonshadow
I'm dropping this everywhere I can (not a spam text).
We created an international GL/WLW GC.
Be above 16. English is used for communication.
If you're interested, join us. It'd be fun to make friends and discuss the gl series/Yuri/general convos.
To get added, DM me your Instagram handle and make sure to accept and follow back once you've received a friend request from me.
0 1
On Buy My Boss • Jan 13, 2026
Title Buy My Boss
I'm dropping this everywhere I can (not a spam text).
We created an international GL/WLW GC.
Be above 16. English is used for communication.
If you're interested, join us. It'd be fun to make friends and discuss the gl series/Yuri/general convos.
To get added, DM me your Instagram handle and make sure to accept and follow back once you've received a friend request from me.
0 0
On Roller Coaster • Jan 13, 2026
I'm dropping this everywhere I can (not a spam text).
We created an international GL/WLW GC.
Be above 16. English is used for communication.
If you're interested, join us. It'd be fun to make friends and discuss the gl series/Yuri/general convos.
To get added, DM me your Instagram handle and make sure to accept and follow back once you've received a friend request from me.
1 0
On Dangerous Queen • Jan 13, 2026
I'm dropping this everywhere I can (not a spam text).
We created an international GL/WLW GC.
Be above 16. English is used for communication.
If you're interested, join us. It'd be fun to make friends and discuss the gl series/Yuri/general convos.
To get added, DM me your Instagram handle and make sure to accept and follow back once you've received a friend request from me.
2 0
Replying to boos17 • Jan 12, 2026
Title Stay with Me
yess I'm interested
dm me your insta id plz
0 2
On Love Is a Poison • Jan 4, 2026
I'm dropping this everywhere I can (not a spam text).
I created a new bl gc.
If anyone is interested, please DM me your Instagram ID so I can add you.
Please be above 15 years old and ACTIVE.
English is allowed for communication.
0 1
On Punks Triangle • Jan 4, 2026
I'm dropping this everywhere I can (not a spam text).
I created a new bl gc.
If anyone is interested, please DM me your Instagram ID so I can add you.
Please be above 15 years old and ACTIVE.
English is allowed for communication.
1 0
On Unknown • Jan 4, 2026
Title Unknown
I'm dropping this everywhere I can (not a spam text).
I created a new bl gc.
If anyone is interested, please DM me your Instagram ID so I can add you.
Please be above 15 years old and ACTIVE.
English is allowed for communication.
1 2
On The On1y One • Jan 4, 2026
Title The On1y One
I'm dropping this everywhere I can (not a spam text).
I created a new bl gc.
If anyone is interested, please DM me your Instagram ID so I can add you.
Please be above 15 years old and ACTIVE.
English is allowed for communication.
0 0
On Stay with Me • Jan 4, 2026
Title Stay with Me
I'm dropping this everywhere I can (not a spam text).
I created a new bl gc.
If anyone is interested, please DM me your Instagram ID so I can add you.
Please be above 15 years old and ACTIVE.
English is allowed for communication.
1 5
On High School Frenemy • Jan 4, 2026
I'm dropping this everywhere I can (not a spam text).
I created a new bl gc.
If anyone is interested, please DM me your Instagram ID so I can add you.
Please be above 15 years old and ACTIVE.
English is allowed for communication.
1 0
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Jan 4, 2026
I'm dropping this everywhere I can (not a spam text).
I created a new bl gc.
If anyone is interested, please DM me your Instagram ID so I can add you.
Please be above 15 years old and ACTIVE.
English is allowed for communication.
0 0
On Manner of Death • Jan 4, 2026
I'm dropping this everywhere I can (not a spam text).
I created a new bl gc.
If anyone is interested, please DM me your Instagram ID so I can add you.
Please be above 15 years old and ACTIVE.
English is allowed for communication.
0 0
On Not Me • Jan 4, 2026
Title Not Me
I'm dropping this everywhere I can (not a spam text).
I created a new bl gc.
If anyone is interested, please DM me your Instagram ID so I can add you.
Please be above 15 years old and ACTIVE.
English is allowed for communication.
2 0
On Theory of Love • Jan 4, 2026
I'm dropping this everywhere I can (not a spam text).
I created a new bl gc.
If anyone is interested, please DM me your Instagram ID so I can add you.
Please be above 15 years old and ACTIVE.
English is allowed for communication.
0 0
On SOTUS • Jan 4, 2026
Title SOTUS
I'm dropping this everywhere I can (not a spam text).
I created a new bl gc.
If anyone is interested, please DM me your Instagram ID so I can add you.
Please be above 15 years old and ACTIVE.
English is allowed for communication.
0 0