Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: October 23
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 27, 2025
Replying to j0rdan • Apr 30, 2026
idk i’m just watching this cause i’m bored. i wasn’t expecting anything soi can’t be disappointed.
us bro
1 1
Replying to Cupidbow • Apr 30, 2026
This is not even close enough to perfect crown in terms of stupidity 🤣🤣🤣
do not bring perfect crown into the conversation!!
3 1
On Sold Out on You • Apr 29, 2026
Title Sold Out on You Spoiler
y'all the tickling scene in ep 3 was soo weird. I'm sorry, it made me uncomfortable. why are you tickling this guy u don't know that well
5 1
Replying to 8697941 • Mar 29, 2026
The first 20 episodes were good, but after that it went downhill
agreed
1 0
Replying to Sarang Yahhh • Mar 29, 2026
just finished ep 7... I really don't like storylines where someone eggs someone on to forgive another person without…
I agree I didn't like that either
3 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 18, 2026
I can't wait for the next episode it's gonna be so good!!! this drama has me in a chokehold. like OmG
12 0
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • Mar 17, 2026
Even I'm feeling guilty now, like I'm the one hiding something from Changyu.When she said she missed him and they…
same I hope she finds out soon
1 1
Replying to Sakura Cn • Mar 17, 2026
I still find it hard to believe the frontliner soldiers did not knew YZ is the Marquis. He is the general that…
I'm having the same thought
3 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 16, 2026
Yan Zheng is so dead after fan changyu finds out the truth, I'm so excited for that scene 😂
17 0
Replying to kim • Mar 16, 2026
I am so happy because of todays episode however I am also sad because WDYM 1 EPISODE!???? EVEN 2 EPISODES ARE…
seriously I need the next episode rn!!!
3 1
Replying to ramzzzzzzz • Mar 16, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season Spoiler
seems like her ex not died 🤔
I thought so too but what I am confused by is that we know that she was friends with her ex's sister right so of he was alive our fmc would've known
1 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 12, 2026
so I binged this all day today and absolutely love the romance!! don't understand the politics and war stuff that's happening can someone please explain
4 0
On Boyfriend on Demand • Mar 6, 2026
It's an interesting concept but It got kinda repetitive and boring. I liked it towards the end when we dive more deeper into the ml and actual romance. I loved the male lead (my fav actor)
Overall it was okay but really could've been better
9 0