Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: October 23
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 27, 2025
On Shine on Me • Dec 23, 2025
Title Shine on Me
I'm on ep 4 and I really don't understand the behavior if the second lead guy, he likes her but he's not upfront about it leading ejr to misunderstand and also if he likes her then why didn't he tell her when she confessed to him in the past.
I really don't understand him and he is very very frustrating and annoying to me. can someone help me understand why he is doing this
5 3
Replying to Crelisya • Dec 15, 2025
Title Always Home
The true strength of this drama lies in its characters and the nostalgia it evokes. It really captures the feel…
I somewhere agreed I lovef the highschool arc but the college arc had the typical cliches. I loved the adult arc after that tho
1 0
On Typhoon Family • Nov 30, 2025
i liked it alot in the begining.
i love the side characters,the slow burn romance and the male lead but i feel like towarda the end i kind of got bored by the company stuff and ngl the last episofe really lost/confused me
3 1
On Always Home • Nov 20, 2025
Title Always Home
they literly feel like my family and everything was so well done (except i didnt like the early collage years)
the friends to lovers roamnce was good!! and just seeing these characters grow up....im not.gonna go on a huge rant (its super late rn)
overall i loved it so comtorting and heartwarming
2 0
On Soulmate • Nov 19, 2025
Title Soulmate
I was not expecting .that. I went into this thinking it was going to be a childhood friendship that got ruined because of a love triangle but omg this was so much more than that.
It's a little (actually very) confusing to understand because of the way the story shifts between timelines but after scrolling through reddit I'm sick to my stomach because insane like wtf 😭😭😭 (in a good devastating tragic way)
Overall they knew what they were doing (they being the director/writer ect)
4 0
On Dear X • Nov 15, 2025
Title Dear X
would you guys recommend starting this?
1 3
Replying to Razi Hzd • Nov 5, 2025
Im on ep 6 an god damn everyone here is fkin annoying, and every ep is miserable.The only good thing is the FL,…
you don't like the ML?
1 1
Replying to Nonveg007 • Nov 2, 2025
Title Typhoon Family Spoiler
✨Ep 9 gonna be epic..... 📈💙🌸🍀
the kiss scene in the preview!!!
2 5
On Typhoon Family • Nov 2, 2025
I'm watching ep 8 rn and go ma Jin (that's the name right) that sexiest misogynistic piece of shit!!!!!! I love Mi seon so much and tae poong
7 0
Replying to dramafever • Nov 2, 2025
Why is this man so forward? I had to stop and take a breathe because that was so unexpected.
I think it was also so endearing cause he wasn't making a huge i like you confession he was just actually realising it in that moment that he likes her
5 1
On Would You Marry Me? • Nov 2, 2025
I really hate that the ex, like why the hell is his behavior being tolerated. The romance is really cute and love the dating era but I really don't want any stupid side character to ruin the romance (ex, grandmother ect) and don't want to see a third act conflict or break up. the romance is the only reason I'm still watching the side plot are eh
3 0
Replying to Ana0528 • Oct 26, 2025
It’s so cringy yet I love it. i don’t know why is addictive . Whenever I feel like “I want to watch something…
totally agree
1 0
Replying to Ti02 • Oct 26, 2025
Are we getting a confession in ep 7 (based on the preview) in a so called non-romantic drama? I mean!! I always…
I'm so excited for next weeks episode!
3 0
Replying to fanta • Oct 26, 2025
lee junho is so fudging hot in this drama i cannottt
literally I had the same thought!!!!
5 0
Replying to _zibby_ • Oct 26, 2025
today’s epi was so good but that guy PHJ he is real jerk 🙂 i don’t know why they are making things difficult…
yeah he is so annoying
3 0
On Typhoon Family • Oct 25, 2025
also I know this isn't a romance but the chemistry is so good also I love the male lead
8 0