Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 19, 2022
On Ash • 7 days ago
Title Ash
Is it really just ended like that? hmm I expected something better 🫠
5 5
On Love in the Moonlight: Redrawn • 11 days ago
Watching this gave me such a heartwarming feeling 🤍 Seeing that their relationship outside the drama has continued for 10 years and still going strong really touched me 🥹 It’s such a shame there are only 2 ep, I hope we’ll get to see them together like this again someday 🥺💗
1 0
On Summertime • 15 days ago
Title Summertime
aaah why must the ending have to be like that? 😩🫠
11 0
Replying to FlynnRyder • 19 days ago
Person Zhi Chun He
schedule? I've been seeing it a lot on douyin but can't find the date
You can watch it on WeTV, it released today.
0 0
On My Bias, My Boss • 30 days ago
Aaah it ended on such a heartwarming way, from the reunion concert to the focus only on the main cast, and before I knew it, tears started falling from my eyes because I was so touched 🥹❤️

And this is the first time in almost half a year that I’ve been able to finish watching a drama all the way through. I really loved this one, especially because it’s about a fan and their idol, as I’m a fan myself, so it felt like a part of me was portrayed in this drama 🤍
3 0
On Leo Pang • Sep 5, 2026
Person Leo Pang
His eyes are really beautiful. Sorry, but seeing him in "Ash" feels like seeing a visual combination of DPR Ian + Jeno NCT, he's so gorgeous 💗🫠
5 0
On Kingston • Aug 27, 2026
Person Kingston
Wait, I found his name in a BL drama? ahaha I’m a bit shocked, but let’s keep going. I hope your career keeps growing ❤️
1 0
Replying to hygge-naz • Aug 26, 2026
Person Fang Jin
totalnya 24 ep
my pleasure ^^
0 0
On Fang Jin • Aug 26, 2026
Person Fang Jin
Can someone add this to the MDL list?
Title : Born Again
FL : Fang Jin
ML : Li Jia Hao
8 1
Replying to rosyrose • Aug 26, 2026
Person Fang Jin
born again sampe episode berapa deh? mdl, update semua mini-short drama kek 😭
totalnya 24 ep
0 2
On Dearest • Aug 22, 2026
Title Dearest
The ending of the final episode was so heartwarming, and whether it was the dialogue, their expressions, or the atmosphere, it all felt just right for me 🤍
4 0
On Payback • Aug 1, 2026
Title Payback
Aaaaah, I’m gonna miss them 🥹 and I feel like there should be a sweet special episode. I hope after this, TopMin can get another drama project and ofc one with a well-written script ❣️

Oh, does anyone know the title of the ending song from the final episode? It fits perfectly with my playlist 😌
6 0
On Lost to You • Jul 4, 2026
Title Lost to You
Ok, the ending was unclear and felt like an open ending. I was hoping the final ep would wrap up the story nicely, but it turned out like this instead 😓
4 0
On Inherently Kind • Jun 26, 2026
Watching their bts clips is hilarious and they’re always showing them in every ep 😂🤣
3 0
Replying to Passerby • Jun 22, 2026
Title Wu
When Li Pou first appeared, I immediately thought he looked like Krist but I wasn't sure. Now seeing the cast,…
ahaha we had same reaction 🤣
0 0
On Fake Fact Lips • Jun 19, 2026
It turns out the series really ended in ep 9. I’m glad they were finally able to open up to each other, and it wrapped up with a sweet ending. The plot wasn’t too complicated either, so I think we can just relax and enjoy it without thinking too hard.
2 0
On The Gaze • Jun 16, 2026
Title The Gaze
I was hoping the story would get better as it neared the final episode, but uuughh I was shocked that they actually wrapped it up like that. It feels like watching this was just a waste of time 😒
3 0
Replying to Loops_in_stories • Jun 14, 2026
in my subs it had “in the next episode” and played a short clip and then changed to “in the final episode”…
aah I hope so 🙂‍↕️
2 0