Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 19, 2022
On Phoenix's Homecoming • Jan 11, 2026
Title Phoenix's Homecoming Spoiler
I tried to understand but still didn't get the ending. Did Sheng Yun Lin die first, so Feng Wu Hen visited her grave? Also, what happened to Xi Fei's family? Did his mother die too? From episode 20, it felt like the plot was rushed, so I had a hard understanding what was going on 😭

P.s : actually, the weirdest thing is that I was able to finish this drama, even though I'm usually not very interested in fast-paced plots like this 😩
0 2
On Luo Mai Yi • Jan 6, 2026
Person Luo Mai Yi
I was surprised that he was born in 1988. I thought he was born in the 90s, around 1995. Is his profile here correct?
0 2
On The Glory of Queen • Dec 26, 2025
I knew the plot would feel weird and illogical. Besides, a complex story like that couldn't be finished in just 20 episodes with such a short duration. Well, at least I finished watching this drama to appreciate the actors' performances, even though the script was terrible.
1 0
On Love Begins in the World of If • Dec 26, 2025
Their chemistry is on point, the plot is also good, but unfortunately, the last episode felt lacking and rushed. Even so, it's still possible that this is the best J-BL of the year for me. Aaah, I'm definitely going to miss them after this 🤍
2 0
On Chef of Antarctica • Dec 23, 2025
At first, I hoped that watching this would bring me the same bright and happy feelings as in previous seasons, but it turned out that watching it actually made me feel a bit sad. How I realized that the changes in Antarctica were so significant because of humans, how the earth was 'wounded' by our many bad deeds that had a negative effect on weather changes and everything else. Those who are striving to do the research to stabilize the environment in Antarctica really moved me because not just anyone can do that, and it takes a lot of effort. This really made an impression on me ❤️‍🩹
5 0
On Love Begins in the World of If • Dec 19, 2025
Aaaaaah, I'm not ready for the final episode. Why does such a good drama have such short episodes 😓
When Kano explained everything and Ogami laughed, oh my god, I couldn't resist. The way Ogami smiled and laughed was so sweet, I felt like I was melting when I saw it 😭🫠
Actually, I'm very picky about the dramas I watch, but this is the best Japanese BL drama of the year for me 🥹❤️
5 0
On Tide of Love • Dec 18, 2025
Title Tide of Love
I think both actors are capable of acting well (I say this because I've seen their other dramas before), but it's a shame they're acting in a drama like this. The plot is bad, even the camera work is like a newbie's, and if you look closely, you'll find many mistakes in the video editing. Sigh, it's such a waste 😮‍💨 I managed to finish this drama just to see those two actors, but the other thing is as I said before 😒
9 2
On My Magic Prophecy • Dec 14, 2025
After a long pause, I was finally able to finish watching this drama from episode 6 to the end in just a few hours hffttt 😩 There were many things that touched me in the final episode, especially when Thap finally managed to speak and open up to his father. Their conversation was exactly what I had always wanted to do with my parents, but unfortunately, I was never able to do it 🥺😞 As the eldest child, I felt the same way, and for some reason, listening to their conversation made me cry 😢 It seems like this drama will leave a lasting impression on me ❤️‍🩹🤍
2 0
Replying to Aku • Dec 13, 2025
each episode is split into 2, so right now 5 (10) episodes have aired
Ah, I see. They show the number of episodes according to how many times they have aired. Hmm, okay, thank you for explaining ☺️
0 0
On Li Sheng Xuan • Dec 10, 2025
Person Li Sheng Xuan
When I saw her, I thought she was the female version of Lee Soo Hyuk. I don't know, I think they look alike, especially when she smiles 😅❤️
0 0
On Thundercloud Rainstorm • Nov 27, 2025
Ever since I started following WANNAONE, I always thought Jisung would be suitable for playing in the KBL (sorry for saying this ehe 😆✌🏻), but I didn't expect him to play a role like this in the drama. Still, I was a little shocked when I watched it 😭💕
2 0
Replying to p______t • Nov 6, 2025
Title Peach Trap
why team leader Mr.Jeon looks like Est supa 😭????
ahaha, turns out I'm not the only one who thinks they look alike 😂
6 0
On Khemjira • Nov 3, 2025
Title Khemjira
I've been so busy that I've only been able to watch the last two episodes now, hufffttt 😮‍💨 it felt like I was being tossed around while watching it, but the last scene cheered me up nicely, aaaah they were so warm and I was so happy to see those two cute little kids again, their smiles were so beautiful 🥹🤍
4 0
On My Secret Vampire • Oct 10, 2025
Oh my, I can't handle it, they're too sweet. Even though they're new actors, I think their acting is pretty good (I say this because I'm quite picky when it comes to watching dramas, if their acting seems weird to me I'll skip it right away). The storyline is also light, so I think it's a nice drama, unfortunately dramas like this always have short episodes.
2 0