Watching this gave me such a heartwarming feeling 🤍 Seeing that their relationship outside the drama has continued for 10 years and still going strong really touched me 🥹 It’s such a shame there are only 2 ep, I hope we’ll get to see them together like this again someday 🥺💗
Aaah it ended on such a heartwarming way, from the reunion concert to the focus only on the main cast, and before I knew it, tears started falling from my eyes because I was so touched 🥹❤️
And this is the first time in almost half a year that I’ve been able to finish watching a drama all the way through. I really loved this one, especially because it’s about a fan and their idol, as I’m a fan myself, so it felt like a part of me was portrayed in this drama 🤍
The ending of the final episode was so heartwarming, and whether it was the dialogue, their expressions, or the atmosphere, it all felt just right for me 🤍
Aaaaah, I’m gonna miss them 🥹 and I feel like there should be a sweet special episode. I hope after this, TopMin can get another drama project and ofc one with a well-written script ❣️
Oh, does anyone know the title of the ending song from the final episode? It fits perfectly with my playlist 😌
Ok, the ending was unclear and felt like an open ending. I was hoping the final ep would wrap up the story nicely, but it turned out like this instead 😓
It turns out the series really ended in ep 9. I’m glad they were finally able to open up to each other, and it wrapped up with a sweet ending. The plot wasn’t too complicated either, so I think we can just relax and enjoy it without thinking too hard.
I was hoping the story would get better as it neared the final episode, but uuughh I was shocked that they actually wrapped it up like that. It feels like watching this was just a waste of time 😒
And this is the first time in almost half a year that I’ve been able to finish watching a drama all the way through. I really loved this one, especially because it’s about a fan and their idol, as I’m a fan myself, so it felt like a part of me was portrayed in this drama 🤍
Title : Born Again
FL : Fang Jin
ML : Li Jia Hao
Oh, does anyone know the title of the ending song from the final episode? It fits perfectly with my playlist 😌