Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 9, 2024
On Love Your Enemy • Dec 30, 2024
I don't like how easily both jiwons forgave jihye. Like yes its all in the past and they still got together but forgiving her so easily wasn't it 😬
5 0
On Love Your Enemy • Dec 30, 2024
That wedding dress pissed me off😭🙏🏻 yumi is so gorgeous but as soon as I saw the dress I went "yikes"😭
6 1
Replying to Vniverse • Dec 27, 2024
No but seriously the way he argued with Saon and then staring at Heeju and suddenly telling that he knows she…
Honestly from his pov he just trying to protect heejo because he obv didn't have no idea about their relationship. Also the sus stares was just writers trying to confuse us😞
0 0
Replying to min • Dec 27, 2024
sang woo sorry from everyone's side , you didn't deserve that hate . we love you
So true 😭 he was also just trying to protect heejo too
5 0
Replying to Dr-NULL • Dec 27, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
Correct me if I am wrong:So Park Do Jae is one of the twin and his brother was killed by real Baek Sa Eon. Then…
Probably yes. Because the real baek saeon/kidnapper forgot his memories of him killing those kids..?
0 0
Replying to HJHofT17 • Dec 27, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
I guess I'm the only one not hating on DJ. The man lost his twin brother and knows it was SE who killed him, maybe…
I agree! Park dojae is also a victim. But if only he used a different path for his revenge.
1 0
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 27, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
Lmfao so everyone's doubt about dojae seems to turn out true😭 ok but honestly I feel bad for him. He lost his one and only family because of some psycho kid. Ofcourse he would want revenge. But if only he knew the "real saeon" isn't the real one... Or maybe he knows....? Cause if hadn't knew that would he be working with kidnapper...? Or because the real baek saeon doesn't have memories of the kids he killed!!! That's why the kidnapper said he wasn't the one who pushed heejo off the cliff😦. All of this happened because of those damn parents. Wasnt the mother a criminal profiler? Yet she couldn't help her son.
4 0
Replying to Jennifer Park Saunderz • Dec 27, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
You bitch, asshole , motherfucker, dimwit, I'll kill u park do jaeHow dare u do that ughhhhhh🤬🤬🤬🤬😤
Park dojae is a victim too. He lost his twin, his one and only family because of some psycho kid. Imagine how he feels. And He just doesn't know that the current saeon isn't the real saeon.
1 1
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 26, 2024
The season 2 curse got to them as well. This season was just like Sweet Home 2, introducing new characters, and the "suicide mission" was also the same. I read somewhere that the director was forced to make new seasons by Netflix, and you could tell that from the episodes. I hope season 3 won't be disappointing.
3 0
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 23, 2024
Heo Namjun is such a talented actor 😭😭 Ep 8 amazed me. The car scene gave me goosebumps 😦. His stare was so creepy yet hot. Omg, I got butterflies in my stomach 😩🛐🦋🤚🏻. I have loved him since Sweet Home and Your Honor.
7 0
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 23, 2024
Love that this drama doesn't have any filler kinda scenes either. They all feel quite important for the the development for the plot. Even though there are quite similar scenes as QOT i definitely like this better. Also Baek Hyunwoo was wayy of a red flag than Baek Saeon is.
15 0
On Light Shop • Dec 18, 2024
Title Light Shop
This drama is so truly beautiful yet sad. The writing, cast, cinematography everything is perfect. I hope it gets the recognition it deserves.
5 0
On Light Shop • Dec 18, 2024
Title Light Shop
OMG YOUNJUNG AND JUNGMIN CAMEO😭😭😭 and the guy who stops time in moving that's him, Jungmin is going to be in moving s2😭
7 0
Replying to PReid • Dec 11, 2024
I think I'm one of the rare people who are enjoying both the kid and the adult story equally. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Same! They're childish but I find them very funny. Not every drama needs the main characters to be perfect and inspiring.
1 1
Replying to parkhyorin • Dec 11, 2024
Title Light Shop
wow the daighter was soooooo annoying on ep. 6
How so? She was just expressing her frustrations. She is in coma and is stuck in kinda of hallucination but she doesn't realise so or remember so. Plus the creepy and scary people she saw and experienced. so it's natural for her to react that way.
15 2
On Light Shop • Dec 11, 2024
Title Light Shop
Wow... Ep 5 left me devastated... My eyes are all puffy rn 😭. The bus scene was so tragic and heartbreaking yet so beautiful.
12 1
Replying to sasasa444 • Dec 11, 2024
Title Light Shop
continue from my previous theory.there is one scene where the embalmer told his assistant about why they have…
Makes sense!! 😭😭😭
1 0
Replying to watch dohwan • Dec 9, 2024
Like seriously 😭🤚🏻 the way she manipulates both jiwons and they LISTEN to her is crazyyy to me.
Omg right.the jiwon name curse😭
2 0