News
On Study Group • Feb 7, 2025
Title Study Group
I'm really loving this drama rn but why is it so fast paced 😭 it's kinda pissing me off 😭 wish it was atleast 12 ep drama so it wouldn't have been sooo fast paced.
3 1
On Love Scout • Feb 1, 2025
Title Love Scout
First time in a while seeing characters that feel actually human. Mostly these days a lot of the main characters are either entirely a red flag or just entirely a green flag. And also the mcs actually act like their age. Love how they communicate their feelings too 🙂↕️🫶🏻Their romance is sooo refreshing to watch.
25 1
On The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call • Jan 24, 2025
Title The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call
Also is it just me or the nurse changmi and ganghyuk had some chemistry 🤭 very bickering couple vibes
2 0
On The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call • Jan 24, 2025
Title The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call
This is how I was hoping whenthestarsgossip to be like. No cringe and forced romance and all the dramatic scenes where not that realistic but enjoyable. Wish this drama was atleast 12 episodes drama
2 0
Replying to etoks21 • Jan 21, 2025
Article Yoo Ah In's film 'The Match' is under discussion for release
Could you identify the convicted "rapists and criminals" still in the industry so I can boycott their work as…
Alot of the cast of squid games.. lee jinuk too. Yet hes still able to be in the promotions while TOP was blurred out and was not in the promotions all because he smoked weed alone.
2 1
On When the Stars Gossip • Jan 5, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
wait so who gave that eye bruise to goeun ? Was it kang gangsu ? So he abuses her and the father doesn't care? She had a miscarriage but dude goes "how dare you destroy the royal genes"🤢 yikes (please correct me if I'm wrong)
5 1
Replying to 11774507 • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Look at a map. It's right there along the border between Argentina & Afghanistan
😭😭😭LMFAOO
1 0
Replying to momo • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
HJ sneaking in the warzone with that scarf on her head easily enters my top 10 most ridiculous shit I've seen…
I was literally laughing my ass of during that scene 😭
2 1
Replying to Bub • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
all that build up for SangWoo and YouRi just for a marriage announcement? be fr please
like seriously 😭no confession scene no dating era just marriage announcement. They had such crazy Chemitry. Such a waste of potential tbh
0 0
Replying to FanDrama • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Sorry for venting....Now that I have calmed down from the emotional whirlwind, I want to start a petition to REDO…
Please I feel the same frustration! And count me in🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️
0 0
Replying to stay • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
beautiful drama!! 9.5/10 overall for me the storyline that kept me hooked on was impressive, the plot twists were…
SAMEEW😭😭 I GAVE IT 10 THEN TOOK BACK THAT .5 FOR THAT ENDING. like there was no screentime for the second couple at all
1 0
Replying to SR_MD_AL • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
WHY was this last episode so UNSATISFYING?!!! WHY?I can't forgive BSE for leaving!
Right 😭 that honestly didn't fit his character at all
2 1
Replying to Aditi • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Hate to say this but Jang Gyu ri's potential was wasted heree, her character had lowkey no substantial element…
So true we could've some really cute and sweet moments of BOTH couples but instead they wasted the screentime on that disappearing and war stuff 🫤
1 0
Replying to mii_de_pain • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
where was the 2nd couple dating era ? confession? I feel robbed 😭😭
No because it feels so unfair that we didn't get any of their romantic scenes 😭 plus the main couples proposal and wedding too😭😭😭
4 0
Replying to FanDrama • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
I want to start a petition to REDO the first half of the last episode please?Who's with me?
Count me in🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️
0 0
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
I wish instead of that whole disappearing and argan scenes they'd give us the proposal and wedding scenes of both the couples 🫤
19 2
Replying to momo • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
So was he even shot, or not? 😅🤣
He wasn't. It was heejo's nightmare. The one who really got shot was the psychopath.
1 0
On Love Scout • Jan 4, 2025
Title Love Scout
I'm really liking the ML🤭 he's such a green flag.
1 0
On The Trunk • Jan 3, 2025
Title The Trunk
For all that angst and slowburn i wish the ending was better
5 0
Replying to Light • Jan 1, 2025
Title A Year-End Medley
I was waiting for 31-12-2024 just to watch this movie as i enter the new year in a memorable way ig ?
Same
0 1
