It was okay, not too good not too bad. Could've been a fun story but there was too much social propaganda honestly. And for all that buildup the ending was very anticlimatic.
Honestly the ending didn't feel satisfying because all the turmoil the mcs went through but i liked the last scene where the showed all the cast and crew, it was cute💝 Now that we are starting a new year soon i hope kdrama writers and directors will learn not to mix melodrama into a romcom, thats all i ask for.
Man i can't believe the lawyer died just like that without paying the price of his sins and we didn't even see the damn psycho wife thrown into jail. I cried so so much over moeun💔 also losing her family like that I can't imagine what she would've felt like. Also i don't feel like moeun could've gotten a better ending than that cause she was on life sentence anyway. And poor yunsu and her husband who died over absolutely nothing.
The only reason i was able to watch the drama till the end is because of all the actors acting. Each and every actor absolutely slayed in the acting department but however the writers couldn't slay in the writing department 😮💨 the story started to make less sense and junseo 360 also did not make sense to me. The abrupt end also didn't make sense either.
wow it feels heartbreaking to let them go.. this is one of the best youth drama!! Even though they cut the story short because of episode limit 😭 I hope we get s2 instead please 😢💖 i also hope this gets the twinkling watermelon treatment!!!
Am i the only one who felt chemistry between eunsu and sobaek? Anyways i really loved this drama surprisingly even though i did get frustrated with some scenes but i think those were just a bit realistic... The acting was also so phenomenonal. Jang seungjo the crazy actor you are🤌🏻✨
The sexist mofo acts like hes some great deal just because he's a man but has he forgotten that he was the reason why typhoon trading went bankrupt? Now look he's caused another problem by bribing the officer. He so incompetent why did taepoong call him back🙄 I hope miseon realizes it just his inferior complex acting up and not take his words to heart.
I'm a huge fan of the webtoon so i hade huge expectations for the adaptation regarding casting and story direction and so far this adaptation exceeded all of them. The casting is so perfect like junyoung look the exact same as webtoon gijeong😯 the height difference between uyeon and gijeong too 😭❤️Absolutely loving the pace and acting and since they're following exactly like the webtoon I don't think I'll be disappointed towards the end of the drama which happens in alot of other dramas these days. The director and writers knew how to respect the webtoon and its fans unlike the director of orv la
I'm surprisingly really liking this drama. Not a huge fan of business dramas personally but i like this one. And the chemistry between the main characters is so cute!
Pretty disappointed with the ending ngl. Jonghui started out as this badass character but turned out pretty pathetic at the end which didn't match her character honestly. They also turned Jaepil into a homiehopper lol. But i definitely do think yeongsik was the perfect match for jonghui, sad that they didn't have romantic scenes together.
Man those teasers really had us fooled 😭 this is the first drama I can't guess who's gonna end up with who but I don't care anymore either as long as there is no friendship breakup between JH and YR!!!! please give us some wholesome girlfriendship😭🙏🏻
I was going crazy the entire episode because I ship jaepil and youngrye but it seemed like he started liking jonghui then what was the last "the untold story" scene 😭 I'm going feral over this drama in a good way😵💫
The fact that Twelve lost more than half of its audience after the first episodes and that the ratings are so…
Yesss!! The same happened with ORV's so called live action. The director and writer thought they would get away by releasing slop just because of big names but that completely backfired. Do they think the viewers are idiots?
all the cast and crew, it was cute💝 Now that we are starting a new year soon i hope kdrama writers and directors will learn not to mix melodrama into a romcom, thats all i ask for.
The director and writers knew how to respect the webtoon and its fans unlike the director of orv la