News
TotoTy • Feb 10, 2025
Game best 2024 gmmtv drama
You should add Not me
0 3
Replying to Zonniverse • Feb 10, 2025
Title Love by Chance
I made a game,Would be nice if you try it:)https://kisskh.at/games/egx7se
Kinnporsche and ThamePo in same question, it was hard decision
2 1
On Perfect 10 Liners • Feb 10, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
YothaGun area is finnished 🙂im going to miss them soooooo much 😭
13 0
Replying to stny • Feb 9, 2025
Title The Boy Next World: Uncut
Thong as a guest role WTF 🤭
Tong*
2 0
On The Boy Next World: Uncut • Feb 9, 2025
Title The Boy Next World: Uncut
Thong as a guest role WTF 🤭
1 1
lovelyzdestiny • Feb 8, 2025
Review Check Out
Actually when I first read your review I said "yeah I definitely shouldn't watch it" but the more I read the more it came to my mind, how bad could it be?
2 1
Replying to afiii • Feb 8, 2025
Title FC Soldout
Is it one episode per week? When does the episodes air?
Yep one ep per week and published on Saturday
4 0
On Ghost Host, Ghost House • Feb 8, 2025
Title Ghost Host, Ghost House
Cover was looking bit of poor quality, but i really worth to watch it, couple was cute
2 0
On Fahlanruk • Feb 8, 2025
Title Fahlanruk
İ dont know why did i watch the whole serie but don't waste your time and don't watch 🗑️
5 4
On Study Group • Feb 7, 2025
Title Study Group
i love the series, director is really cooking but every one is just bit OP
6 0
On Dear My Secretary • Feb 7, 2025
Title Dear My Secretary
I didn't watch the Korean ver. just star watching for Jes but i already loved it
1 0
Replying to trashberry • Feb 6, 2025
Title Two Worlds
Is it just me, or did you guys also feel like this series in general could have been better? I love MaxNat to…
Omg Yes You've touched on very good points and you're absolutely right, the series had the potential to be very good but the scenario wasted the plot
0 1
On Wandee Goodday • Feb 6, 2025
Title Wandee Goodday
Omg The final celebration are you kidding me, cutest shit in the whole serie
1 0
Replying to soph • Feb 5, 2025
Title Gangster Like Me Got a Boyfriend
kisskh
Thanx
1 1
On Gangster Like Me Got a Boyfriend • Feb 4, 2025
Title Gangster Like Me Got a Boyfriend
Where can I watch
1 9
Replying to kupkup • Feb 4, 2025
Title Midnight Museum
this could still get a second season dont lose hope yet people
It is not on Gmmtv's 2025 release list, but I have hope because it is a 23 production.
1 1
On Midnight Museum • Feb 4, 2025
Title Midnight Museum
Where is season 2 🙂
0 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Jan 31, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Perth Boom kiss wasn't on my 2025 list 🤭
7 0
On After Sundown • Jan 31, 2025
Title After Sundown
İt was like cute short story, Subject wasnt covered in detail but that's okay
0 0
Replying to Jay_Pine • Jan 31, 2025
Title After Sundown
Is there a page for the uncut version?
İ dont think so
1 0
