News
Replying to AEROROR2 • Mar 10, 2025
Title Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist
Mark really does have chemistry with anyone who paired with him. Love his versatility
Omg yess, he have one of the best acting in gmm
3 0
Replying to Dimri i Burrave • Mar 10, 2025
Title The Boy Next World: Uncut
Bad script, terrible acting, terrible cinematography. It seems that instead of moving forward and improving, they…
Δ°t wasn't that bad for me but my expectations were really high, I was waiting more from Boss and Neul
4 0
On Why R U? • Mar 6, 2025
Title Why R U?
I'm a huge Yinwar fan and sorry but I couldn't like Zol cause she was playing Ploy at the love mechanics and I rewatch that serie like 3 time and I hate her caracter
0 1
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Special Episode • Mar 5, 2025
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Special Episode
It's been 5 day and it's still traumatizing ππ
5 0
Replying to 12101847 • Mar 2, 2025
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Special Episode
They're definitely in the trailer they said we'll get a wedding which seemed on brand for what special stands.They…
When I saw the wedding pictures I was like aww they are getting married its going to be really cute and he died π
1 1
Replying to 12101847 • Mar 2, 2025
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Special Episode
They're definitely in the trailer they said we'll get a wedding which seemed on brand for what special stands.They…
Yes I know but I don't want to accept it
0 3
Replying to 12101847 • Mar 2, 2025
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Special Episode Spoiler
They're definitely in the trailer they said we'll get a wedding which seemed on brand for what special stands.They…
Omg yessssss Like okey I get the doll thing cause Jackie's mental wasn't good he couldn't accept that Joke die and he was mourning. then he accepted that , it would have been much better if it ended there, but we saw that the Joker was alive and afraid of someone. So there have to be season 2
1 12
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Special Episode • Mar 2, 2025
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Special Episode Spoiler
OMG I still can't belive, last night I cry so hard that right now i can't open my eyes properly cause they are swollen, Δ° cry like none stop in last 30 min. and that ending DUDE THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF US π«
1 27
On The Twin Gambit • Feb 28, 2025
Title The Twin Gambit
Mew π§ wthe im definitely watching
3 0
On Exclusive Love • Feb 28, 2025
Title Exclusive Love
1 ep per week is not enough we need more
3 0
On Checkered Shirt • Feb 28, 2025
Title Checkered Shirt
He deserved that, period π
π»
13 0
On Secret Relationships • Feb 27, 2025
Title Secret Relationships Spoiler
2th ep. Wtf dude are you kidding me Sin Jeamin suddenly become Redflag π©ππΌπ© ππΌ π© ππΌπ© ππΌ what was that attitude.
10 0
Replying to Amoeba • Feb 27, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
He reminded me so much of War, especially when he was drunk and telling Jae Min to not date Su Hyeon, the same…
Omg Yessssss
1 0
On Secret Relationships • Feb 26, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
Dude it was so good as a first ep, and probably going to be one of my favorite airing serie of this season, Kim Jun is look like a War, not like "look like " but the femininity of his face and at the same time him being very handsome is giving a War but Korean ver. I couldn't explain it well but iykyk
8 3
Replying to ammymai • Feb 22, 2025
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Special Episode
Translation of what?It was a cinema screening, with no streaming release announced so far.
Hope so cause we wait like 3 month for this and still can't watch :/
1 1
Replying to ammymai • Feb 22, 2025
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Special Episode
Translation of what?It was a cinema screening, with no streaming release announced so far.
Really I didn't know that, π₯Ί
1 3
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Special Episode • Feb 22, 2025
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Special Episode
patiently waiting for the translation
1 5
On Study Group • Feb 20, 2025
Title Study Group
Where can I start there is so much good things. Story line, caracter development, fight scenes, opening and st, every think was really good its a 10/10 for me. Only criticism I can say is carakters are little bit op but that is totally fine for me. I can't wait to see season 2π
1 0
On You(r)Tuber • Feb 20, 2025
Title You(r)Tuber
I saw the cooheart's story and start surching the serie π―
9 1
Jess only has Golden Blo • Feb 19, 2025
Game New BL Couple you are looking foward to
Lee has a new partner when did this happened i know they parted awey with frank but I didnt know his new partner
0 0
