News
On The Next Prince • Apr 11, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Dude it's going to be so good
9 6
On Top Form • Apr 10, 2025
Title Top Form
What was that teaser 😳😲
1 0
On Leap Day • Apr 8, 2025
Title Leap Day
Gun's acting is never surprising us, it's so good like always, he is really doing this job
10 1
On Leap Day • Apr 8, 2025
Title Leap Day
One of the best first ep.
4 0
Marshmallow • Apr 7, 2025
Game Which one should i watch i am confused
You should watch brotherhood cause it's more compatible with manga
0 0
On The Last Time • Apr 7, 2025
Title The Last Time
What the fuck was that bro I didnt understand anything BL is not BLing and my brain is not braining 😅
3 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Apr 7, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Wow! It's over 🙂 it was realy good 6 month for me and I wasn't ready for the end😭😭 I know it was so basic and there is hundreds of bl like this but perfect 10 Liners has a special place for me and it was better than We are 🙊
5 0
On Top Form • Apr 3, 2025
Title Top Form
OH... MY... GOD... 😮 THE HONEY SECENE,🍯 I'm in shock right now, I wasnt expect something like that(in a good way ), that was i lot of honey 😬 and the hair pull, I can't express my self right now 😫
6 0
Replying to 12101847 • Apr 2, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
That kiss was an attack
I think we all have the same questions in mind, why do we only watch BL and why are GLs boring ahahhaahah😂😂
0 1
Replying to 12101847 • Apr 2, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
That kiss was an attack
Yes, this may be true for gls too, maybe I just couldn't find what really caught my attention there either.🤣
2 0
Replying to 12101847 • Apr 2, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
That kiss was an attack
I didnt watch so much but I really have no idea why gls are boring , maybe because girls are more understanding and softer in the series, compared to real life.
5 3
Replying to 12101847 • Apr 2, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
That kiss was an attack
I said judging me as a joke jdösbdösbdö I mean I tryed watching gl but due to my experiences it doesn't feel real and bit boring, ofcours bl are also not realistic too but at least they are fun to watch
6 5
Replying to 12101847 • Apr 2, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
That kiss was an attack
Yeah, don't judge me, I don't know why I watch it either.😅
4 11
Replying to 12101847 • Apr 2, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
That kiss was an attack
I'm not even interested in men but that scene🤓
3 13
On My Golden Blood • Apr 2, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
That kiss scene dude omg I'm not Okey 😫
14 15
On Checkered Shirt • Apr 1, 2025
Title Checkered Shirt
So... I didn't understand anything
0 1
Replying to Woahh • Mar 26, 2025
Title Leap Day
They really sold out the tickets in 3 minutes, that's crazy. This will def blow up. It was already trending on…
Dude gmm fans are crazy 😬
2 1
On Mr. Fanboy • Mar 25, 2025
Title Mr. Fanboy
Official Plot 😩are you kidding me how am I spoes to wait after seeing that
5 0
Replying to NLE • Mar 25, 2025
Title Top Form
For me, best series for 2025 is Secret Relationship (Korean)
Yeah I feel that bro I cry soo hard that my eyes were swallon 😭
0 0
Replying to NLE • Mar 25, 2025
Title Top Form
For me, best series for 2025 is Secret Relationship (Korean)
JJ is 10 for me 🤣 omg yess our bl your tastes are very similar if you want more recommendations you can look at my watched list I added everything I watch
1 2
