News
Replying to ChasingXiaoGe • May 4, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy
he died🥲
Someone just told me around 14.00 he is saying "I'm planing to go Kong's funeral tomorrow"
0 2
Replying to ChasingXiaoGe • May 4, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy
he died🥲
İ hope 😫
1 0
Replying to ChasingXiaoGe • May 4, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy
he died🥲
Yeah but they didn't show anything about him in the 2.ep 😢
1 5
On The Bangkok Boy • May 4, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy
Again, the acting of the Tape impressed me. And cinematography is cinematographing
10 0
On The Bangkok Boy • May 4, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy
What happened to Kong we didn't see anything after that
1 7
On Pit Babe Season 2: Uncut • May 3, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2: Uncut
I'm going to wait till the end, and than going to start watching but I saw few clips and as a car girl I can't wait to watch it,
0 0
On The Next Prince: Uncut • May 3, 2025
Title The Next Prince: Uncut
Dudeee, DUDDEEE it was sooooo good an Nunew's acsent 😫 He's really improved himself in acting.
8 0
Replying to PiPoom • May 1, 2025
Title My Stubborn
Apparently the actor playing Sorn is a year older than the one playing Jun
🤣🤣 I wasn't expecting that, tho Jun looks like max 24 and their size difference is crazy
0 5
On Business as Usual • May 1, 2025
Title Business as Usual
What do you mean next ep is final noo
4 0
On Ping Krittanun Aunchananun • May 1, 2025
Person Ping Krittanun Aunchananun
Wtf like his contract just finish yesterday and now Gmmtv saying hello to Ping 😤
0 0
On The Tasty Florida • May 1, 2025
Title The Tasty Florida
Woo Min's smile is killing me 😩 duddde he's soooooo cute
7 0
On My Stubborn • May 1, 2025
Title My Stubborn
Jun looks like a baby on Sorn's lap
1 7
On Something's Not Right • Apr 30, 2025
Title Something's Not Right
Mc is so stupid
3 0
Replying to moonlightlove • Apr 30, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy
I literally gasped and cried.
😫Me too
3 0
On The Bangkok Boy • Apr 29, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy Spoiler
The Kiss NOOOOO ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
14 2
On The Bangkok Boy • Apr 29, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy
ðŸ˜Sorry but what the hell is that dub
8 0
Replying to Iillan28 • Apr 29, 2025
Title Last Meal Universe
it is a BL. I’m not trying to be rude but did you watch the last episode? They kissed and then at the very end…
Yeah I know, it is a bl and I watched it but during the serie their chemistry was like a bromance Not bl. They only did something in the last episode
1 0
Replying to joy • Apr 28, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy
The quality is a*s but acting and 1st episode is good.
Actually I really like it, it doesn't feel like a low bodget series, the vibe is really compatible with the senerio (in my opinion)
15 2
Replying to Wonda447 • Apr 28, 2025
Title Knock Out
But wayyy better.
Can't say anything right now cause jj is on my top 5
3 1
On The Miracle of Teddy Bear • Apr 28, 2025
Title The Miracle of Teddy Bear
I want my 20 hour back ✋
2 3
