Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 29, 2024
On ABO Desire • Jul 15, 2025
Title ABO Desire Spoiler
i just watched lt and broo omg wtf at first I didn't notice, in opening lt was Hua Yong, but now I get lt (still in shock tho)😲
3 1
On Suntiny • Jun 23, 2025
Title Suntiny
What f am I watching???? It's soo mid
3 0
On Knock Out • Jun 7, 2025
Title Knock Out
Hear me out if Inn and Nani had a baby it would be Gunner πŸ˜‚
2 0
Replying to misspulane • May 19, 2025
they gave us a dead April and a hectic May. Almost to test multitasking skills, right?Its survival of the fittest,…
Thanx πŸ™‚πŸ’œ
1 0
Replying to lovepatr • May 18, 2025
What happened
I don't know too much detail though.
0 0
Replying to lovepatr • May 18, 2025
What happened
I saw a post about Tia51 terminated their contracts with 6 leading roles without any specific reason. And now two leading roles have signed a contract with Gmm.
1 2