K-Drama
On Song Kang • 27 days ago
Person Song Kang
cant belive he is now playing in bromence ðŸ¤ðŸ¤
1 0
On Tee Boonyakait Wongsajaem • Aug 19, 2026
Person Tee Boonyakait Wongsajaem
wee needd more series with himm dudee his face card is insane 🫢🫢
3 0
On Gun Shot • Nov 26, 2025
Title Gun Shot
its giving not me
1 0
On Revamp the Undead Story • Nov 12, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
whole serie was okey but the ending wtf was thatt like is it going to be like side story ??
1 0
Replying to kuznea • Oct 5, 2025
Person Tong Thanayut Thakoonauttaya
does he have a partner too?
he used to date someone from kp but rn i dont know
0 0
On Nagumo Shoma • Sep 9, 2025
Person Nagumo Shoma
is he playin waitress in the 6th ep at love sea j'ver.
3 0
On Shine (Acoustic Ver.) • Aug 31, 2025
Title Shine (Acoustic Ver.) Spoiler
I'm still in shock about that Euro and Son are Seke Like wtf I wasnt expecting that
1 0
Replying to Fahlanruk • Aug 28, 2025
Title Fahlanruk
Replying to deleted comment
I didn't enjoy watching it at all, trust me, I skipped the last episodes anyway. Why would I want others to stay away from things I like? That's another nonsense. When I like a series, I recommend it to everyone I know and try to get them to watch it. I'm not that selfish.
0 0
Replying to Blubbfisch • Aug 22, 2025
Title S Line
That's not how it works. But maybe the creators think like that.
Yes, it's not like that but mayb, it's a possibility 😂
0 0
On S Line • Aug 21, 2025
Title S Line
I have a question, we have seen a lot of gay couples but we haven't seen any lesbian couples. I wonder if lesbians have no s line because there is nothing going in? 😅😅
1 2
On Together with Me • Aug 13, 2025
Title Together with Me
it was good but also soooo mid
2 3
On Love Sea: The Home for Lovers • Aug 11, 2025
Title Love Sea: The Home for Lovers
Deffenatly better than Lita J ver. Love it
1 0
Replying to Kate_bdjd939 • Aug 10, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
Is Mile wearing a wig or is that hair real?? 😱
Mile's own hair is already long, but I think most likely the bottom parts are hair extensions
8 0
Replying to Amelba • Aug 10, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
All I can say is that Trin's French is better than Rati's. Love both shows though. Shine a little bit more.
YESSS I WAS THINKING THE EXACTLY THE SAMEEEE
6 0
On The Next Prince: Uncut • Aug 3, 2025
Title The Next Prince: Uncut
lm going to miss them 😢
2 0
Replying to stny • Jul 25, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
they published the soundtracks OMGGGGG 🤯 slot machine cooking againnn
And Mile wtfff
3 0
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Jul 25, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
they published the soundtracks OMGGGGG 🤯 slot machine cooking againnn
4 1
On Tian Xu Ning • Jul 21, 2025
Person Tian Xu Ning
He ls 188 wtf he looks at least 195
12 0
Replying to Kersikingi • Jul 21, 2025
Title DogBro
Same universe as the books of Doctor's Mine
not surprising at all 🤣🤣
2 0
Replying to notdulcegeisha • Jul 17, 2025
Title Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love Spoiler
it was okay, but I only watched it for Est so 🤣🤣 I new that the PerthSaint couple was destroyed so I didn't…
why did they break up i was going to watch but they are not saying anything about it(just watched few ep)
0 1
