Editorials
On Bentoya-san no Omotenashi Season 2 • Jan 27, 2024
Title Bentoya-san no Omotenashi Season 2
On ep2 already. I love everything about this series and this season! The chemistry between Yuu and Chiharu are getting there hehe. Also Iijima looking sooooo good. slay my guy.
1 0
Replying to idoshiyo • Jan 26, 2024
Title Patisserie Mon
Can't wait for Ep4! Wanted to see chemistry between ML and FL 🤗 it's been long enough lol I need the SPARK!!!!
Also first time seeing Hama-chan in Jdrama. He's kind of good ngl after seeing him goofing around in WESTube 🤣 Also SML is rly handsome! I love his smile a lot such a pookie
0 0
On Patisserie Mon • Jan 26, 2024
Title Patisserie Mon
Can't wait for Ep4! Wanted to see chemistry between ML and FL 🤗 it's been long enough lol I need the SPARK!!!!
0 1
Replying to idoshiyo • Jan 15, 2024
Title Tenshoku no Mao-sama
You can find them on Drama-Otaku!
You shoiuld be a memeber first!
1 0
On Chaser Game W: Power Harassment Joshi wa Watashi no Moto Kano • Jan 11, 2024
Title Chaser Game W: Power Harassment Joshi wa Watashi no Moto Kano
This is the reason why we NEED more GL in Jdrama !!!!!
23 1
Replying to BeanPaste • Dec 23, 2023
Title Tenshoku no Mao-sama
Where can I find all the episodes with English subtitles?
You can find them on Drama-Otaku!
1 2
On An Encouragement of Love • Dec 23, 2023
Title An Encouragement of Love
I'm here for Nako-chan and I'm not disappointed haha. She looks great and better than her princess role tbh. I prefer this role more like she looks so cool and cute.
3 0
On The Princess Bodyguard's Love • Dec 19, 2023
Title The Princess Bodyguard's Love
I thought this one is gonna be all lovey-dovey but turns out there's A DRAMA with it. Now that, I'll give it a shot lol quite interesting tbh
2 0
Replying to idoshiyo • Nov 28, 2023
Title The Forbidden Play
Could you tell me where did you watch this?
Ah you're so lucky! TT Thank you for telling me!
0 0
On Bentoya-san no Omotenashi • Nov 28, 2023
Title Bentoya-san no Omotenashi
We just got updated for season 2! Starting from January 13th next year. The poster has been updated on Instagram and Twitter. Ahhhh, can't wait for this 💖
1 0
Replying to TheBunny • Nov 26, 2023
Title The Forbidden Play
The the character acting is great. The female lead's character is a somewhat typical cringe. The story has lots…
Could you tell me where did you watch this?
1 2
On Riding a Unicorn • Nov 25, 2023
Title Riding a Unicorn
Binge watched this all day, kinda decent. It was like an okay show to watch while finding something else. Idk why people hate this show but different tastes different thoughts ig. I'd give it like 6.5/10
0 0
Replying to Bijoy IU • Nov 25, 2023
Title Riding a Unicorn Spoiler
Give me ending spoiler between ML & FML ?
they got together
0 0
On The Princess Bodyguard's Love • Nov 25, 2023
Title The Princess Bodyguard's Love
Did not expect Ryusei in this role lol I'm more impressed over his height/long legs over the acting tbh. Well, not rly my cup of tea but it was okay? I guess... kinda creep out by the age thing ouch.
4 0
Replying to Yoo sha • Nov 25, 2023
Title The Princess Bodyguard's Love
Why is no one talking about Nako here?!!!!OMG Nako is a member or one of the biggest sadly disbanded kpop girl…
Oh wow that's why she looks so familiar 💖
0 0
Replying to idoshiyo • Nov 18, 2023
Title You Can't Expense This! Spoiler
This is worth to watch for 2 reasons: 1) I love workplace setting series 2) This might sounds weird but Shigeoka-san…
FL has so much self-aware I lover her for that. I relate to her being alone is enough but having someone (who is not a fking stalker) company by your side is also cool ig.
2 0
On You Can't Expense This! • Nov 18, 2023
Title You Can't Expense This!
This is worth to watch for 2 reasons: 1) I love workplace setting series 2) This might sounds weird but Shigeoka-san is so adorable apart from somehow getting FL's numbers out of no where and other stuff lol but what do tou expect from 2019 series tho haha
2 1
Replying to idoshiyo • Nov 16, 2023
Title My Oshi Is Now My Boss Spoiler
Ep6 is quite enjoyable might be better than first half tbh. It's heartwarming yes... but a bit little too much…
FL is also adorable, win-win for my lesbian ego. ML? not rly he's nice, gentleman and asking you out out of nowhere. Love it. Quite weird but okay you go my guy 😩
0 0
On My Oshi Is Now My Boss • Nov 16, 2023
Title My Oshi Is Now My Boss
Ep6 is quite enjoyable might be better than first half tbh. It's heartwarming yes... but a bit little too much for my taste but hey it's fun to watch between some intense series!
0 1
On Switched • Nov 16, 2023
Title Switched
Love everything about this. BUT DAMNMIT WHY THEY ENDED LIKE THAT ?? Making me owning a whole circus and ceo of clowns
4 0