Celebrity
Replying to heejin • 8 days ago
Title KPop Demon Hunters
petition to remove this LOL
why ? the cast is Korean/Asian it’s about the Korean/Asian cutlture why should it be removed?
0 1
starGalaxy • 29 days ago
Review A Love Other than Yours
the drama hasn’t even started and you have a whole long review with this bad rating ? Oh come on !!!
8 0
On My Intern Wife • Jan 13, 2026
Title My Intern Wife
TikTok do never show me sh!!tty stories like this 😭😭 but I finished it omg 😂😂 what’s wrong with people who rated it high omg I’m pretty sure it’s the producers 😂😂
1 0
Replying to flowerondesert • Sep 12, 2025
Person Jun Ji Hyun
After watching legend of the blue sea I became her big fan. She's so beautiful and at her 40 but she doesn't look…
you simply cannot not fall foor her after you watch the legend of the blue sea and my love from the star 🥹🫶🏻 she's unique ❤️
5 0
On The Murky Stream • Aug 28, 2025
Title The Murky Stream
Aww Rowoon where have you been 🥹 I think I’ll watch it just because I miss seeing him on screen
5 0
lo_ve • Aug 22, 2025
Article 9 Exciting New K-Dramas to Catch This August 2025
Beyond the bar and Love Take two are GOOD ♥️ I’m excited for Twelve and intrigued by Bon appetite your majesty 👀
1 0
Replying to David33 • Aug 22, 2025
Article Kim Woo Bin, Bae Suzy's Netflix K-drama 'Genie, Make a Wish' announces premiere date
For people who moan about Iblis:It's not that deep. You watched shows with Lucifer and other demons being positive…
Ibliss for billions people is not a fictional creature that we should like or sympathise with. So I get why people are upset about it. you should respect them and not call them dumb because maybe you don’t believe in any of it. And talking about Lucifer I as a religious person couldn’t finish it because it was BAD and also it turned into making fun of creatures that we respect more than anything.
0 0
Replying to Mpage • Aug 17, 2025
Title Our Golden Days Spoiler
I have not watched a drama with 50 episodes before but I decided to give this a try. Not sure I can endure the…
If someone told me 1% what he told her I would slap him as well 😂😂 and move on and never look back ! My feelings won't even be buried but burned and disappeared 😂 OMG he was so harsh on her !
5 5
Replying to TannuYadav • Aug 10, 2025
Title What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
Well, I haven't watched the drama, but I think they have chemistry because yesterday their new movie My Love Will…
yeah I agree with you ! I loved their chemistry in My Love Will Make Your Disappear and that's what made me add this drama to my watchlist (plus the Korean version is my fav office romance drama)
0 0
On The Four Bad Boys and Me • Aug 9, 2025
Title The Four Bad Boys and Me
It started like every movie of this kind. But the longer you watch the cringier it gets 😫 Sorry I didn’t expect it to be like that!
1 0
Replying to ColourMePurple • Aug 8, 2025
Title Blind Love of a Dark Lawyer: The Most Obsessed and Pure Love Story in the World
Do let me know when subs are available.
Same 😫
3 0
On Dark Light • Aug 6, 2025
Title Dark Light
what TikTok makes me watch lol actually it wasn’t that bad. kinda crazy messy but good. I’d say interesting but defo not original 😂
5 0
Replying to Hyunelovebot • Jul 24, 2025
Title Love O2O
This was my first Chinese drama and tbh i loved it so much, but only after rewatching did i realize what a terrible…
thank you for saying this because it was in my watchlist for years and wanted to watch it for the ML but you saved me 🫶🏻😂
1 1
On The Defects • Jul 19, 2025
Title The Defects
The synopsis looks INTERESTING !!
3 0
Replying to pinktulips69 • May 23, 2025
Title Hunter with a Scalpel
Going through the upcoming shows and I'm excited to see a lot of action/thrillers that too with PJH. Life feels…
I was updating my watchlist and I got excited as well for all the upcoming thriller/action/mystery dramas !
5 0
On Mercy for None • May 23, 2025
Title Mercy for None
So Ji Sub ?!!! Oh My God I need to watch this 👍🏻🔥
3 0
Replying to Deco • Feb 19, 2025
Title The Match
three Ratings before the release 🤔
that’s insane 🤣
2 1
On Lee Ju Sil • Feb 3, 2025
Person Lee Ju Sil
Rest In Peace 🫶🏻🕊️
0 0
Replying to Gojo • Jan 28, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
i have started watching this but every time I see it's rating keeps on dropping, is the series really that bad
give it a try I struggled with it first. the 3 first episodes were not what we highly expected and I was seriously thinking of dropping it even if I love the female lead but I don’t know for me the story became interesting at some point and now I’m on episode 8. I still want to skip every scene with that stupid rich family but the story is going to a intriguing point (I hope so lol)
3 0
Replying to PatriciaS • Jan 9, 2025
Title 1122: For a Happy Marriage
OMG they got married IRL 🎊
Omg reading this after watching the drama 🥹♥️
1 1
